Ally pedals GB - details please confirm.

marriedblonde

Reaction score

Morning everyone,

Thought I would start a new thread, heres a link to a spreadsheet. Can all those that have ordered a set of pedals just check I have got your details correct - i.e. Manual/DSG

http://www.arat26.dsl.pipex.com/audi/PedalsGB.xls

If anyone else is after a set then please let me know ASAP. I want to get these ordered this week - friday latest if possible!!!!

Cheers,

J.

Go kick his nuts in and lets get them orderd! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif fingers crossed I will have an answer monday and get them ordered monday!

I'll post an update on here.

J.

MB, did you realise there's 2 different types of accelerator pedal? One for DSG's with a kickdown switch and one without for the manual... Might be worth checking before you order mate. Just been reading a thread on Vortex about it.

I've emailed to find out the difference if any in cost and availability. To be honest I hadn't notice on mine as I always drive it in manual and if I whack my foot down in drops a couploe of gears. I need to check...

Right there is 2 different versions of the pedal. The prices are the same so we are game on.

Just waiting for a response from one more person and we go...

I know I said monday for ordering but I am aiming to get these ordered tomorrow morning.

J.

[ QUOTE ]
Right there is 2 different versions of the pedal. The prices are the same so we are game on.

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, glad I saved some grief there then... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

J.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good, glad I saved some grief there then... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers that man, could have turned nasty... or should I say costly for me!

One other point worth a mention, I've got the DSG accel pedal for mine but it didn;t come with the "kick down" button. I had to remove it from my old one, well I would have done if I could be bothered...

Easily removed, just prises out with a screw driver.

J.

Right the order for these has been placed and will be faxed to Germany first thing monday morning. I'll let you know when I have the delivery date.

J.

Excellent, appreciate you sorting this... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif

Ok sorry guys for the slight delay in posting an update but things are manic at work and my planned house move for next friday has just gone t!ts up /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif but I have spoken to my supplier and the bit's should be with me wednesday next week.

What with work etc it is unlikely that I can get to the post office before before saturday but I am planning on getting everything package up for saturday so you will get them monday morning.

If anything changes I will let you know.

J.

Are you using Royal Mail? They have now losted two packages to me in the last few weeks.... tis the season for stuff to disappear!

Are you OK to meet at some point next weekend then? PM if you want... Sorry to hear about the house problems.

I take it back, one has arrived today and the other they have admitted they have now lost, Oh well if it is signed for I'm sure it will be fine.

Ok next update. The accel pedals have all come in and are with my supplier, I'm hoping to catch up with him in the next day or so, the manual pedals are in the DSG ones aren;t as they are on back order.

I'm hoping that the DSG pedals will be with me tuesday or wednesday next week. But I'll let you know when I know!

Thanks for being patient!

J.

Thanks for the update J, and for sorting this for us /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm just wiriting everyone who gave me an email address an email!

Right I have a big box of bits in my boot.

I have:

3 RHD manual accel pedals,
1 LHD manual accel pedal
3 DSG brake pedal covers
4 Manual brake pedal covers

I'm missing 3 DSG accel pedals and 4 manual clutch pedal covers. As witrh most group buys nothing is ever simple!

So i don't have a complete set to send out to any one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif Chris has said he will give me an ETA on the rest of the kit by COB today, he was going to chase where the rest of the bits are.

I'll post up agin as soon as I have heard anything!

Thanks for being patient everyone.

J.

I have just come in from dinner at the inlaws and theres a message here to say that the clutch pedals ware with my supplier but still no DSG accel pedals yet. I'll give the guy a call tomorrow and find out when I can get them and then let you know!

I'll get these sent out if it kills me!!!!

J.

Does that mean you'll have the manual sets complete??

Yep, nice one... I'm off till Tuesday next week so not a problem.

Woo Hoo I will have the clutch pedals with me tomorrow night so I can get the manual sets out to you guys. Hopefully I'll have an ETA on the DSG accel pedals tomorrow as well.

J.