20" Alloys on A3 8P Sportback

Yes if the offset and width works for your car, but it will look like a tractor unless you get it right. Not really ideal. Go 19s max IMO

Unless its 'stanced', 20's won't have a chance of looking remotely good I'm sorry. Go 18s or 19s if you aren't lowering it more than 70mm.

Look through N8's threads & that will answer your query :)

20" rims on an a3 you will lose power pal ive lost abit on 19's, but i think it will look wicked mate

Someone at uni done this, Coulda sworn it sat higher than a Q7 lol

If you have rubber band tyres it will work ;)
Would really need to be bagged though IMO

Hi guys.

So after some fiddling around this weekend I decided agaisnt it, the offset was not right for the car and it was touching already. Yes, it looked like a Q7 lol.

I have decided to get a set of 19's sitting on a set of 235/35/19 Achilles.

Thanks for the advice guys, I do appreciate it.

Ok just I'm on 215 and I get rub with passengers but I am v low

Im probably in the minority but unless it is fully slammed, 20s will look crap ... and I think we should all leave the "half your wheel in your arches" look to the dubbers ...

*braces for huge disagreement*

Im probably in the minority but unless it is fully slammed, 20s will look crap ... and I think we should all leave the "half your wheel in your arches" look to the dubbers ...

*braces for huge disagreement*

You're quite right - 20" wheels on an A/S3 needs airbags, or very brave coils. As NHN said, check out N8's thread to see how it should look.

Thanks again chaps!

I appreciate the feedback.
Hopefully the wheels will go on this thursday, also hoping to get myself a se of coilies.

PS-unfortunately bags are way way outta my price range here in RSA.

Depends on what size. 8.5 is best with 215/30 or 225/30, but you need LOWs to pull 20"s off. I'll take some pics of mine on the new wheels.

Reactions: MartayMcFly and martinivw
They suit the car i think mate, AMG reps ?

Thanks mate!
Indeed so, I manged to get hold of an OEM set but they hade some damage so I went with the reps.

They do look pretty bad ***, but need Audi caps. Seeing Merc on Audi is just plain wrong.

I agree Wuta... however trying to get hold of Audi caps that fit is turning out to be a problem