Badger Color Scheme

wuta3

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Before I get the **** taken too much, im only considering this a tiny amount....

There are tons of A3/S3s in white with black roof, mirrors and wheels. They look nice. What would a black A3 look like with white roof, mirrors and wheels? Any pics of black A3 on white wheels? I'm thinking white audi rings and possibly grill surround too. Like a massive badger. Might be something different.

Thoughts? Seen it before? Pics?

Here's the closest type of thing I have found:

Golf bw

Im thinking this, but inverted:

A3 bw

Last edited:
I think the wheels would look good if you did grill surround in white and maybe the rear diffuser in white and mirrors but roof might not go so well as its a huge area get it wrapped and if you dont like it take it off

Hi guys,

Before I get the **** taken too much, im only considering this a tiny amount....

There are tons of A3/S3s in white with black roof, mirrors and wheels. They look nice. What would a black A3 look like with white roof, mirrors and wheels? Any pics of black A3 on white wheels? I'm thinking white audi rings and possibly grill surround too. Like a massive badger. Might be something different.

Thoughts? Seen it before? Pics?

Not an a3 butttttttttttttt

b
DSC00607.jpg

These kind of colour schemes best suit mini's IMO

Not an a3 butttttttttttttt

These kind of colour schemes best suit mini's IMO

Yea the roof does look a bit pants there, but that might just be coz chavmobile.

Yea the roof might be too much, but anything Chrome make white perhaps, like the inlays inside too.

I think the roof stands out too much and looks as if it needs to be chequered but that would be weird on an a3

I think the roof stands out too much and looks as if it needs to be chequered but that would be weird on an a3

True that. Hmm, want to avoid it looking tacky too. On first glance it should look like a normal black A3, but on closer inspection, what's that? White rings and wheels?

Probably will look more garish than I imagine.

Reactions: TDI140
Yea the roof does look a bit pants there, but that might just be coz chavmobile.

Yea the roof might be too much, but anything Chrome make white perhaps, like the inlays inside too.

DSC02492_zps58bc7bd4-1_zps13eedabb.jpg

looks like its been done :$ Tacky as fuarkkk

DSC02490_zps028ddb1a.jpg

Reactions: wuta3
Agreed, the roof looks rubbish.

Also, checkout this panda/skunk affair:

Bholer1
Skunk

Lots of black on white, not much white on black.