Anybody got ETKA?

Mikemc

Scooby Slayer
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
I need a blown up picture of the dsg gear knob to see if I can get a replacement bit of plastic that pushes a pin in to allow to go into "P"

Take a picture of the item incl broken parts, and send it to local Audi Parts department.

Hi Sandra ...

JRock247 has already posted in post 2 :blush: ...

Even on the newer 3D diagrams I can't see the part ... there are no other views ...

The selector mechanism (item 18) is sold as a complete unit ...

The only individual parts available are highlight in drawings ...

You can sometimes view any additional parts available on an item by selecting it and checking within it sadly none when checking item 18 :sadlike:...

Last edited:
Damn, I may have to make something up then failing that i suppose I'll have to get the unit. Do you have the part number to Hand for item 18?

I'm thinking a bit of triangular plastic could do the trick as a temp fix taped on

Last edited:
For DSG selec.mechanism is 8P2 713 041 C

For "Automatic" selec.mechanism for VIN's upto WAUZZZ8P-5A110 480 is 8P2 713 041 B

For "Automatic" selec.mechanism for VIN's from WAUZZZ8P-5A110 481 is 8P2 713 041 D

All are approx. £360 inc VAT @ dealers ...

I'd try bouncing those P/N's at dealers to see if they can get individual parts but from searching it looks like a no ...

Perhaps a search at a scrappers? or ebay?

For DSG selec.mechanism is 8P2 713 041 C

For "Automatic" selec.mechanism for VIN's upto WAUZZZ8P-5A110 480 is 8P2 713 041 B

For "Automatic" selec.mechanism for VIN's from WAUZZZ8P-5A110 481 is 8P2 713 041 D

All are approx. £360 inc VAT @ dealers ...

I'd try bouncing those P/N's at dealers to see if they can get individual parts but from searching it looks like a no ...

Perhaps a search at a scrappers? or ebay?

Cheers, yea ill try dealers tomorrow if not I may have to make something