A3 up-spec

craigyd01

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum, but not to Audi's having had a 2010 A4 2.0 TDI S-Line Special Edition in Phantom Black Pearl, which has just been replaced with a 2013 A6 2.0 TDI S-Line Avant Multitronic in March.

I have however now bought the wife a 2010 A3 2.0 TDI S-Line Convertible in red with black roof, BOSE and heated front seats, but want to up spec to include some or all of the following...

1. Rear (and possibly front) parking sensors.
2. Auto lights and wipers.
3. Electric folding mirrors.
4. Front and rear LED lights.
5. Advanced key control (to open roof remotely).

etc...etc...etc...

Currently enjoying reading many of the threads from members on their own mods!

Welcome to the site Craig.

I can offer a supply/fit service if of interest, pm me if you're interested :)

I'm just a keen amateur compared to most on here!

However, first steps have been to look for a local (Leeds area), parking sensor installer. Been in touch with www.vtuneleeds.com who have quoted me £199 for their (Laserline) 4 rear flush sensor system, colour coded, buzzer and installed at home with 3 year guarantee, with options to link this in to factory radio, I presume to avoid audio buzzer and mute audio.

£199 sounds pretty good to me.

I'm just a keen amateur compared to most on here!

However, first steps have been to look for a local (Leeds area), parking sensor installer. Been in touch with www.vtuneleeds.com who have quoted me £199 for their (Laserline) 4 rear flush sensor system, colour coded, buzzer and installed at home with 3 year guarantee, with options to link this in to factory radio, I presume to avoid audio buzzer and mute audio.

£199 sounds pretty good to me.

Well I could come to you for the mods anyway.