Replacing Audi a3 radiator

Nickweinberg

Reaction score
Hi, new to the forum so forgive any mistakes I make haha!

my 2004 2.0 fsi a3 radiator is leaking. Just wondering if a 1997 1.6 a3 radiator will fit on ok as I have one on hand? Thanks

i know nothing about cars, but im gonna say no as its the 8L not the 8P model, at a guess I MAY BE WRONG

JJ.

The lock carrier is different & more than likely fixing/locators are also different, so my advice is buy the correct version for your car, its a risk not worth taking unless its free & can be test fitted without to much hassle.

wtf, 2 times you have pimped that site ... you run it? lol :p

No cheeky ;-) I saw it when looking for my rad.. Thought it looked good and when I posted here thought I might as well post the site to help people..

So suspicious!

No cheeky ;-) I saw it when looking for my rad.. Thought it looked good and when I posted here thought I might as well post the site to help people..

So suspicious!

Its because I know if I started selling car products i'd be linking it everywhichway lol

Not on here you wouldn't :p

Reactions: wuta3
This is site is so clique I just want to help people.. That's why I got into recruitment... To help people ;-)

Wouldn't say it is clique myself ...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370033042105272

Yes thanks for educating me there. When you said "This is site is so clique I just want to help people" it implied that (a) it was clique in a negative way and (b) suggested it was hard to get involved.

Neither of which are true of this site unless you alienate yourself by posting screenshots of dictionaries as a method of informing people. Then I could imagine it does look clique.

Or maybe i'm misunderstanding your tone entierly.

Yes thanks for educating me there. When you said "This is site is so clique I just want to help people" it implied that (a) it was clique in a negative way and (b) suggested it was hard to get involved.

Neither of which are true of this site unless you alienate yourself by posting screenshots of dictionaries as a method of informing people. Then I could imagine it does look clique.

Or maybe i'm misunderstanding your tone entierly.

Ha ha what's up with you? Not at all was having a giggle and the site was posted to genuinely help people looking for parts who don't have access to TPS.. Think you have misunderstood completely bruv!! ;-)

Are you affiliated with the site in someway as that's a very defensive tone you seem to taking, the above post from you is exactly what will make the site seem 'clique'!

Don't take life so seriously :)

Oi James this is sum eeediot ting.

Forum = Waste

we'll just keep eating in restaurants, buying Gucci shoes and living our lives in the real world. Bun this place man i'm going sleep x

Ha ha what's up with you? Not at all was having a giggle and the site was posted to genuinely help people looking for parts who don't have access to TPS.. Think you have misunderstood completely bruv!! ;-)

Are you affiliated with the site in someway as that's a very defensive tone you seem to taking, the above post from you is exactly what will make the site seem 'clique'!

Don't take life so seriously :)

LOL going to end up going in circles here :p

I was winding you up about your link, now ure winding me up ;) Im going to get a beer, long day today.

Apologies. Something is getting lost in translation from brain to forum!