AH FabricationsMonster Motorsport
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Aidy06

Thread: Not happy with forge boost hoses, keep leaking

5th Gear

Status

Not happy with forge boost hoses, keep leaking

Im not happy with the forge boost hoses i have, they keep leaking and now my car is struggling to hold 15psi and it should be holding 25psi at peak torque, its really peeing me off so im fitting new standard hoses again and and just putting the forge ones over the top for syle/ looks,
    its mainly the couplers they are just crap and forge sent me a load of random couplers that just make me think WHAT THE EFF are they doing to me lol
    A3 2.0TDI FWD sportback with GT1756 250.3bhp 336ft lb, forge boost hoses red, milltek decat system, BMC panel filter, golf gti edition 30 full front brakes brembo pads, black honeycomb grill, full oem s line kit + cupra r lip, LED side lights, OEM xenons, LED interior lighting, LED A8 number plate lights, boost gauge, alloy catch can with red hoses, FBSW, windows tinted, de-badged, now on air ride with chassis notch BBS CH

2. # ADS
    ADS

5th Gear

Status
    Anyone have hybrid turbo and standard intercooler boost hoses ? Are they running perfectly fine no leaks ? As i want car to be running efficiently
    A3 2.0TDI FWD sportback with GT1756 250.3bhp 336ft lb, forge boost hoses red, milltek decat system, BMC panel filter, golf gti edition 30 full front brakes brembo pads, black honeycomb grill, full oem s line kit + cupra r lip, LED side lights, OEM xenons, LED interior lighting, LED A8 number plate lights, boost gauge, alloy catch can with red hoses, FBSW, windows tinted, de-badged, now on air ride with chassis notch BBS CH

1st Gear

Status
    Why are you moaning about them on here? Get on to forge and send them back if they aren't fit for purpose!

5th Gear

Status
    Someone woke up on wrong side of bed, they cant give me refund so im stuck with them as i bought them a whole back so need to know whats best solution and whether the couplers could just be wrong and i dont know what couplers i need

1st Gear

Status
    if you got a hybrid get a decent fmic kit which comes with new pipes that dont connect to the intercooler with that crap coupling mechanism
    Audi S3 2.0TFSI.. Milltek Turbo-Back Non-Res, ITG maxogen, THS FMIC, HPFP internals, Custom FR&RTuning dyno Software

Previous
    Audi S3 1.8T with the following mods: Milltek Cat Back Non Res exhaust, with THS Decat, Induction kit , Forge 007P Valve and Custom FR-RTuning Stage 2 Software..

2nd Gear

Status

My Social Networking

Follow Aidy06 On Twitter Visit Aidy06's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by bmh.01 View Post
    Why are you moaning about them on here? Get on to forge and send them back if they aren't fit for purpose!
    Meow...
    TDI140 likes this.

5th Gear

Status
    Ive been looking at forge twintercooler the setup is much stronger on that when its combined with the stock cooler and both are working ive seen decent increases on tfsi engines, i think driver side coupler is too small and recirculating boost pressure is leaking out so that will be sorted tomorrow will post on how it goes

6th Gear

Status
    Boost leaks royally suck. Even when you think they are fixed, a month later it all goes tits up. Im going to custom fit a charge cooler, and do away with all the stupid clamps audi use eventually.
    '02 TDi 130 Sport: Mods to date: BXP 160 conversion, EGR delete, Decat, Helix SMF fast road clutch, 312mm front rotors, full DIS , CC, Xenons.
    VCDS fully registered and happy to help.
    *Need a Spare Key or Remote? SKC retrieval? Clock/ECU swap or milage correction? I am fully insured to work on your vehicle! Offering a good deal and quality service to ASN members Nationwide!*

5th Gear

Status
    I have to drive 15miles with boost leak is it safe to do so although the pipe in question in the one that comes onto the driver side intercooler connection ?