Suspension help please.

tommo5600

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

So i had my AP coil overs and Eibach ARB's fitted a couple of week ago, first couple of days were glorious far better handling and turn in. However i started to hear a slight rattle/groan/creak on what sounds like the offside going over bumps. Since then this has been getting progressively worse. I have now changed the top mount, rear wishbone bush and ball joint thinking it was the cause to no avail.
Now i seem to remember hearing somewhere that the standard drop links might need changing as they are too short for the new ARB.... is there any truth to this?
I have taken it back to the person that fitted the shocks and ARB's and he scratched his head after a test drive not having a clue what it could be.

Any other suggestions would be welcome before i bite the bullet and take it to the stealers.

Front arb could knock on the upright, I had this issue on passenger side, I actually got a grinder & smoothed of the angular edge of that upright & this helped a bit, now it may not be your issue, but it was with Eibach ARB's I had issues with.

I would remove the connecting links temp, tie arb up safely so not interfering with anything else & see if the issue goes.

Reactions: tommo5600