Red a3 what colour bbs ch alloys ?

dubindan

Reaction score
So I've got a red a3 with the sline kit fitted also h nd r springs , I've got some bbs ch alloys fitted which I'm getting refurbed just can't decide if to have them silver again or a dark anthracite colour what's everyone think anyone got any pics with anthracite against a red a3 Im not to keen on the shade that audi do on the rs4 a against the red I don't think it sets them off . Cheers dan

Depends on the theme of the car, any pics of the car.

I have got some but dont no how to put them into this post if you could help please

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.2 KB · Views: 273
I want it to stand out something Diffrent that's why I thought a dark anthracite but I don't want black I like to keep the car subtle thanks dan

Anthracite.

Have some patients fella, its been a nice sunny day, so forums are quiet until the evening or next day.

Reactions: AudiMafia and 37
I suppose its more a personal choice but when I was looking for an A3 - I saw one with anthracite BBS and it looked good.

Have some patients fella, its been a nice sunny day, so forums are quiet until the evening or next day.

haha

They look like there black joe so no think its like marmite ever will like it or not might get them painted and just have one sprayed first to see what it looks like fitted thanks

Stuck between silver and anthracite really can't decide ! :(

anything darker on red will suit go something different than silver

Well you've got your black grill why not go for a satin black? Get a black on red theme going? White can also look good on red cars