Play with my GoPro

IceHanger

VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Had a brief play tonight with my GoPro, If you ever wondered what a standard S3 exhaust sounds like...

Standard Audi S3 exhaust - YouTube

Please excuse the nose lol
Engine was nicely warmed up before this so was quiet surprised at the condensation lol
All completed on a private stretch of tarmac.
Was surprised how fruity it sounds on the overun

Enjoy

Reactions: Ironborn
Ah Go Pro face, we all remember that from the earlier editions but your footage looks like Go Pro 3 - get the app and or wifi remote and you'll never have Go Pro face again!

Also you can trim them - the video, to take out the Go Pro Face, and nose hairs I mean!!

More usefully, I agree your S3 sounded good there, that is a good angle to capture the shot and sound.

Reactions: s3reptdi
Ahh thats cool... I have a GP3 now and have been waiting for my mount adaptor.

Did you use the waterproof or skeleton back on that run?

Ah Go Pro face, we all remember that from the earlier editions but your footage looks like Go Pro 3 - get the app and or wifi remote and you'll never have Go Pro face again!

Also you can trim them - the video, to take out the Go Pro Face, and nose hairs I mean!!

More usefully, I agree your S3 sounded good there, that is a good angle to capture the shot and sound.
No mate it's just a GP2, need to have a proper play with editing software...and get my nose trimmed

Ahh thats cool... I have a GP3 now and have been waiting for my mount adaptor.

Did you use the waterproof or skeleton back on that run?
Skeleton back....decided to risk the damp, could do with an external mic I think though the wind noise seems quiet bad.
If I get the S4 I'm after I think I may have to visit the loo afterwards as it's going to sound epic!!!