S Line Spoiler from eBay Germany?

Not genuine & I would never use aftermarket again, had nothing but problems with paint adhesion, primer etc, cost me more in end than new audi spoiler painted.

How much are brand new from Audi?

Can not seem to find a second hand one anywhere :banghead:

At that price it is not genuine. I saw the user tuning-fanatics or something like this who sels the Votex spoiler but at 220€ or so. I´ve lost patience waiting for something to pop up on ebay and bought the original one from dealer.

I've been waiting on eBay for something to pop up for weeks might have to bite the bullet and buy from Audi but I'm guessing it's not gonna be cheap

I was really lucky to win an auction a couple of weeks ago with it even painted in my my colour. Fitted it last week and love it. If you do go down the route of buying from Audi don't pay for them to fit as its so easy to do.
It does make a massive difference to the look and stance on the car though.

How easy to fit mate? My car is a 1.6 FSI Sport. 55 plate facelift.

I think I might carry on looking on eBay, I don't want to pay over the odds just for a spoiler from Audi I'm guessing they'll charge well over £100.

It's really easy to fit there's loads of threads of how to do it on here. I dremmled off the side nodules as my tailgate doesn't have the holes in the body work. Removed the existing break light. Fixed down with sikaflex black and attached to the tailgate but also using the centre nodule screwed through the hole where the old break light was. Taped down and left to dry. View attachment 15943
View attachment 15944

Such a small thing can make such a big difference :wub:

Mine is the 3 door though so I'm guessing it's different to fit?

Maybe but I'm sure you'll find the answer on here. Google it and it comes up with all the threads on here 😃