Chris NottSky Insurance
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chris6t9

Thread: A3 TDI SLINE QUATTRO 170 Equipment list? List price from new?

1st Gear

Status

Question A3 TDI SLINE QUATTRO 170 Equipment list? List price from new?

Hi im off to view a A3 TDI SLINE QUATTRO 170 (2007) in dolphin grey this weekend but im curious as to what the price of the car was when new.

Its got these optional extras
    Cruise control
    ipod dock in glovebox
    Bose Stereo
    Front centre armrest
    Audi bluetooth phone kit
    Multifunction steering wheel
    Auto lights/wipers
    Interiour lighting pack
    Storage pack
    Symphony stereo with 6 disc changer

And a couple that im not sure if they are opt or standard like full black leather seats and xenons.

Now im wondering how much this would have cost from new and what other equipment was available when buying the car that this one does not have? so far i can only think of 1 which is heated seats.

Ideally i wanted one that had every optional extra and 170 quattro, but they are very very hard to find.

If anyone can help that would be great!

2. # ADS
    ADS

1st Gear

Status
    have you googled for a 'my08 a3 brochure' - i'm pretty certain there are some for free download out there

Reverse Gear

Status
    I use parkers valuation guide. Text "PRICE" followed by the reg and mileage to 80806 and it will value the car and give you its list price. It costs a bit extra over a normal text, cant remember what exactly though!

Audi Heaven

Status
    Sounds like a similar spec to mine though mine has no cruise or Xenons and was petrol. Everything listed was optional apart from the centre armrest.

It would of been a £30k car when new....
    Scott

Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by percymon View Post
    have you googled for a 'my08 a3 brochure' - i'm pretty certain there are some for free download out there
    I did have a look but ill look again

Quote Originally Posted by notta3 View Post
    I use parkers valuation guide. Text "PRICE" followed by the reg and mileage to 80806 and it will value the car and give you its list price. It costs a bit extra over a normal text, cant remember what exactly though!
    Cheers ill do this but it wont know the optional extras will it?. Its up for 10k you think its a fair price?

Quote Originally Posted by audicruiser View Post
    Sounds like a similar spec to mine though mine has no cruise or Xenons and was petrol. Everything listed was optional apart from the centre armrest.

It would of been a £30k car when new....
    Ah ok i thought that on the arm rest but was just going off the add. Its also got fash but not 100% sure if its worth 10k. Its done 77k miles

Audi Heaven

Status
    I'd say that was worth £10k all day long to be honest and snap it up!

Dont do the Parker price thing as this will only give you the prices for a basic car and will not take into account the options.
    Scott

Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

1st Gear

Status
    I'd say that was worth £10k all day long to be honest and snap it up!

Dont do the Parker price thing as this will only give you the prices for a basic car and will not take into account the options.
    Thats what i thought, But its always nice to hear it from someone else as-well before taking the plunge!

I just want to find out now what optional extras its missing.

Stop me

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6t9 View Post
    Hi im off to view a A3 TDI SLINE QUATTRO 170 (2007) in dolphin grey this weekend but im curious as to what the price of the car was when new.Its got these optional extrasCruise controlipod dock in gloveboxBose StereoFront centre armrestAudi bluetooth phone kitMultifunction steering wheelAuto lights/wipersInteriour lighting packStorage packSymphony stereo with 6 disc changerAnd a couple that im not sure if they are opt or standard like full black leather seats and xenons.Now im wondering how much this would have cost from new and what other equipment was available when buying the car that this one does not have? so far i can only think of 1 which is heated seats.Ideally i wanted one that had every optional extra and 170 quattro, but they are very very hard to find.If anyone can help that would be great!
    Very very very hard to find one with all optional extras you are not wrong there. Full leather and xenons are optionals too yes. Apart from sat nav, heated seats, parking sensors, (DRL, chrome tailpipes, aluminium peadals?) I can't think of anything else you're missing. I'd say yes, fair price indeed. I'd kill for an ipod dock and cruise control in mine!
    2006 A3 2.0TDI 170 S Line Mauritius Blue
    Bluetooth | RNSE | MFSW | BOSE | DRL | Xenon Plus | Half Leather | Heated Seats | Parking Sensors

Different Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by immolator View Post
    I'd kill for an ipod dock and cruise control in mine!
    Get it retrofitted then.
    09 Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-Line SB 8P3
    - Full Leather - LED DRL's - BOSE - Cruise Control - RNS-E Mk2 - AMI - Bluetooth - Folding Mirrors -

VCDS owner - A3 Grille Install Guide

Different Gear

Status
    I just want to find out now what optional extras its missing.
    Sat Nav, Parking Sensors, Full Leather?, AMI, Heated Seats...
    09 Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-Line SB 8P3
    - Full Leather - LED DRL's - BOSE - Cruise Control - RNS-E Mk2 - AMI - Bluetooth - Folding Mirrors -

VCDS owner - A3 Grille Install Guide

1st Gear

Status
    Very very very hard to find one with all optional extras you are not wrong there. Full leather and xenons are optionals too yes. Apart from sat nav, heated seats, parking sensors, (DRL, chrome tailpipes, aluminium peadals?) I can't think of anything else you're missing. I'd say yes, fair price indeed. I'd kill for an ipod dock and cruise control in mine!
    Hmm i think it has the chrome tailpipes (ill look later) As for drl, its is 07 so prefacelift. I dont think it has aluminium pedals but thats easily done

Quote Originally Posted by A3Kent View Post
    Sat Nav, Parking Sensors, Full Leather?, AMI, Heated Seats...
    Ah sat nav, knew i was missing something. No parking sensors, or heated seats i dont think. Mind you the guys missed out the xenons so he might have missed out the heated seats! (fingers crossed)

Call me stupid but whats AMI? is it the audi double din headunit type thing?
    Last edited by Chris6t9; 23rd May 2013 at 09:42.

Stop me

Status
    Hmm i think it has the chrome tailpipes (ill look later) As for drl, its is 07 so prefacelift. I dont think it has aluminium pedals but thats easily done Ah sat nav, knew i was missing something. No parking sensors, or heated seats i dont think. Mind you the guys missed out the xenons so he might have missed out the heated seats! (fingers crossed)Call me stupid but whats AMI?
    They still did DRL's pre facelfit, from 06 on. I believe they're basically dimmed full beam bulb? Old school.AMI is Audi Music Interface but that's all I can tell you
    Last edited by immo; 23rd May 2013 at 09:48.
    Bluetooth | RNSE | MFSW | BOSE | DRL | Xenon Plus | Half Leather | Heated Seats | Parking Sensors

1st Gear

Status
    They still did DRL's pre facelfit, from 06 on. I believe they're basically dimmed full beam bulb? Old school.AMI is Audi Music Interface but that's all I can tell you
    Ok how would i know if it does have these drls mate or is it something i wont be able to see from pictures?

Stop me

Status
    You won't be able to tell from the outside unless they're turned on. I'd take a wild guess and say it comes as part of the Xenon pack though, as the switch for the DRL's is where the headlight adjuster switch normally is (and obviously xenons are auto adjusting).

1st Gear

Status
    I found a 2006 A3 brochure. Tonight I can give you the rrp for the car and any options if you want. I had the same dilemma. Paying alot more than book for the car I am getting but it is fully loaded!

Audi Heaven

Status
    If the car has Xenons then it will have DRL's as part of the headlight unit though they won't be LED like the later cars.
    Scott

1st Gear

Status
    You won't be able to tell from the outside unless they're turned on. I'd take a wild guess and say it comes as part of the Xenon pack though, as the switch for the DRL's is where the headlight adjuster switch normally is (and obviously xenons are auto adjusting).
    I really do hope so, i really cant wait. Already got mods planned lol. Im like a big kid at christmas

Quote Originally Posted by wanton View Post
    I found a 2006 A3 brochure. Tonight I can give you the rrp for the car and any options if you want. I had the same dilemma. Paying alot more than book for the car I am getting but it is fully loaded!
    That would be brill mate. Cheers

1st Gear

Status
    If the car has Xenons then it will have DRL's as part of the headlight unit though they won't be LED like the later cars.
    Is there an easy way to change them to led?

1st Gear

Status
    If you want to change the DRLs to LED T8ups is your man from what I have seen...

1st Gear

Status
    I really do hope so, i really cant wait. Already got mods planned lol. Im like a big kid at christmas

That would be brill mate. Cheers
    Ok ill post tonight your list of extras and the price on the 2006 brochure. BTW I downloaded the brochure off the net. Dont remember where from though..

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by wanton View Post
    Ok ill post tonight your list of extras and the price on the 2006 brochure. BTW I downloaded the brochure off the net. Dont remember where from though..
    Well i cant seem to find a download anywhere lol

Audi Heaven

Status
    Well i cant seem to find a download anywhere lol
    Here you go http://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/au...20Nov%2006.pdf
    Scott

1st Gear

Status

1st Gear

Status
    Cheers guys for all the info
    audicruiser likes this.