A3 TDI SLINE QUATTRO 170 Equipment list? List price from new?

Chris6t9

Reaction score
Hi im off to view a A3 TDI SLINE QUATTRO 170 (2007) in dolphin grey this weekend but im curious as to what the price of the car was when new.

Its got these optional extras
Cruise control
ipod dock in glovebox
Bose Stereo
Front centre armrest
Audi bluetooth phone kit
Multifunction steering wheel
Auto lights/wipers
Interiour lighting pack
Storage pack
Symphony stereo with 6 disc changer

And a couple that im not sure if they are opt or standard like full black leather seats and xenons.

Now im wondering how much this would have cost from new and what other equipment was available when buying the car that this one does not have? so far i can only think of 1 which is heated seats.

Ideally i wanted one that had every optional extra and 170 quattro, but they are very very hard to find.

If anyone can help that would be great! :)

have you googled for a 'my08 a3 brochure' - i'm pretty certain there are some for free download out there

I use parkers valuation guide. Text "PRICE" followed by the reg and mileage to 80806 and it will value the car and give you its list price. It costs a bit extra over a normal text, cant remember what exactly though!

Sounds like a similar spec to mine though mine has no cruise or Xenons and was petrol. Everything listed was optional apart from the centre armrest.

It would of been a £30k car when new....

have you googled for a 'my08 a3 brochure' - i'm pretty certain there are some for free download out there

I did have a look but ill look again

I use parkers valuation guide. Text "PRICE" followed by the reg and mileage to 80806 and it will value the car and give you its list price. It costs a bit extra over a normal text, cant remember what exactly though!

Cheers ill do this but it wont know the optional extras will it?. Its up for 10k you think its a fair price?

Sounds like a similar spec to mine though mine has no cruise or Xenons and was petrol. Everything listed was optional apart from the centre armrest.

It would of been a £30k car when new....

Ah ok i thought that on the arm rest but was just going off the add. Its also got fash but not 100% sure if its worth 10k. Its done 77k miles

I'd say that was worth £10k all day long to be honest and snap it up!

Dont do the Parker price thing as this will only give you the prices for a basic car and will not take into account the options.

I'd say that was worth £10k all day long to be honest and snap it up!

Dont do the Parker price thing as this will only give you the prices for a basic car and will not take into account the options.

Thats what i thought, But its always nice to hear it from someone else as-well before taking the plunge! :)

I just want to find out now what optional extras its missing. :p

Hi im off to view a A3 TDI SLINE QUATTRO 170 (2007) in dolphin grey this weekend but im curious as to what the price of the car was when new.Its got these optional extrasCruise controlipod dock in gloveboxBose StereoFront centre armrestAudi bluetooth phone kitMultifunction steering wheelAuto lights/wipersInteriour lighting packStorage packSymphony stereo with 6 disc changerAnd a couple that im not sure if they are opt or standard like full black leather seats and xenons.Now im wondering how much this would have cost from new and what other equipment was available when buying the car that this one does not have? so far i can only think of 1 which is heated seats.Ideally i wanted one that had every optional extra and 170 quattro, but they are very very hard to find.If anyone can help that would be great! :)
Very very very hard to find one with all optional extras you are not wrong there. Full leather and xenons are optionals too yes. Apart from sat nav, heated seats, parking sensors, (DRL, chrome tailpipes, aluminium peadals?) I can't think of anything else you're missing. I'd say yes, fair price indeed. I'd kill for an ipod dock and cruise control in mine!

Very very very hard to find one with all optional extras you are not wrong there. Full leather and xenons are optionals too yes. Apart from sat nav, heated seats, parking sensors, (DRL, chrome tailpipes, aluminium peadals?) I can't think of anything else you're missing. I'd say yes, fair price indeed. I'd kill for an ipod dock and cruise control in mine!

Hmm i think it has the chrome tailpipes (ill look later) As for drl, its is 07 so prefacelift. I dont think it has aluminium pedals but thats easily done :p

Sat Nav, Parking Sensors, Full Leather?, AMI, Heated Seats...

Ah sat nav, knew i was missing something. No parking sensors, or heated seats i dont think. Mind you the guys missed out the xenons so he might have missed out the heated seats! (fingers crossed)

Call me stupid but whats AMI? :blush: is it the audi double din headunit type thing?

Last edited:
Hmm i think it has the chrome tailpipes (ill look later) As for drl, its is 07 so prefacelift. I dont think it has aluminium pedals but thats easily done :pAh sat nav, knew i was missing something. No parking sensors, or heated seats i dont think. Mind you the guys missed out the xenons so he might have missed out the heated seats! (fingers crossed)Call me stupid but whats AMI? :blush:
They still did DRL's pre facelfit, from 06 on. I believe they're basically dimmed full beam bulb? Old school.AMI is Audi Music Interface but that's all I can tell you

Last edited:
They still did DRL's pre facelfit, from 06 on. I believe they're basically dimmed full beam bulb? Old school.AMI is Audi Music Interface but that's all I can tell you

Ok how would i know if it does have these drls mate or is it something i wont be able to see from pictures?

You won't be able to tell from the outside unless they're turned on. I'd take a wild guess and say it comes as part of the Xenon pack though, as the switch for the DRL's is where the headlight adjuster switch normally is (and obviously xenons are auto adjusting).

I found a 2006 A3 brochure. Tonight I can give you the rrp for the car and any options if you want. I had the same dilemma. Paying alot more than book for the car I am getting but it is fully loaded!

If the car has Xenons then it will have DRL's as part of the headlight unit though they won't be LED like the later cars.

You won't be able to tell from the outside unless they're turned on. I'd take a wild guess and say it comes as part of the Xenon pack though, as the switch for the DRL's is where the headlight adjuster switch normally is (and obviously xenons are auto adjusting).

I really do hope so, i really cant wait. Already got mods planned lol. Im like a big kid at christmas :p

I found a 2006 A3 brochure. Tonight I can give you the rrp for the car and any options if you want. I had the same dilemma. Paying alot more than book for the car I am getting but it is fully loaded!

That would be brill mate. Cheers

If the car has Xenons then it will have DRL's as part of the headlight unit though they won't be LED like the later cars.

If you want to change the DRLs to LED T8ups is your man from what I have seen...

I really do hope so, i really cant wait. Already got mods planned lol. Im like a big kid at christmas :p

That would be brill mate. Cheers

Ok ill post tonight your list of extras and the price on the 2006 brochure. BTW I downloaded the brochure off the net. Dont remember where from though..