Chris NottSky Insurance
Results 1 to 24 of 24
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Chris6t9

Thread: A3 TDI SLINE QUATTRO 170 Equipment list? List price from new?

  1. #1
    Chris6t9's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent
    Posts
    111

    Question A3 TDI SLINE QUATTRO 170 Equipment list? List price from new?

    Hi im off to view a A3 TDI SLINE QUATTRO 170 (2007) in dolphin grey this weekend but im curious as to what the price of the car was when new.

    Its got these optional extras
    Cruise control
    ipod dock in glovebox
    Bose Stereo
    Front centre armrest
    Audi bluetooth phone kit
    Multifunction steering wheel
    Auto lights/wipers
    Interiour lighting pack
    Storage pack
    Symphony stereo with 6 disc changer

    And a couple that im not sure if they are opt or standard like full black leather seats and xenons.

    Now im wondering how much this would have cost from new and what other equipment was available when buying the car that this one does not have? so far i can only think of 1 which is heated seats.

    Ideally i wanted one that had every optional extra and 170 quattro, but they are very very hard to find.

    If anyone can help that would be great!

  2. # ADS
    ADS
    Join Date
    Always
    Location
    Global
    Posts
    Many
     
  3. #2
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    154
    have you googled for a 'my08 a3 brochure' - i'm pretty certain there are some for free download out there

  4. #3
    notta3's Avatar
    Reverse Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    23
    I use parkers valuation guide. Text "PRICE" followed by the reg and mileage to 80806 and it will value the car and give you its list price. It costs a bit extra over a normal text, cant remember what exactly though!

  5. #4
    audicruiser's Avatar
    Audi Heaven

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    1,861
    Sounds like a similar spec to mine though mine has no cruise or Xenons and was petrol. Everything listed was optional apart from the centre armrest.

    It would of been a £30k car when new....
    Scott

    Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

  6. #5
    Chris6t9's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by percymon View Post
    have you googled for a 'my08 a3 brochure' - i'm pretty certain there are some for free download out there
    I did have a look but ill look again

    Quote Originally Posted by notta3 View Post
    I use parkers valuation guide. Text "PRICE" followed by the reg and mileage to 80806 and it will value the car and give you its list price. It costs a bit extra over a normal text, cant remember what exactly though!
    Cheers ill do this but it wont know the optional extras will it?. Its up for 10k you think its a fair price?

    Quote Originally Posted by audicruiser View Post
    Sounds like a similar spec to mine though mine has no cruise or Xenons and was petrol. Everything listed was optional apart from the centre armrest.

    It would of been a £30k car when new....
    Ah ok i thought that on the arm rest but was just going off the add. Its also got fash but not 100% sure if its worth 10k. Its done 77k miles

  7. #6
    audicruiser's Avatar
    Audi Heaven

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    1,861
    I'd say that was worth £10k all day long to be honest and snap it up!

    Dont do the Parker price thing as this will only give you the prices for a basic car and will not take into account the options.
    Scott

    Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

  8. #7
    Chris6t9's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by audicruiser View Post
    I'd say that was worth £10k all day long to be honest and snap it up!

    Dont do the Parker price thing as this will only give you the prices for a basic car and will not take into account the options.
    Thats what i thought, But its always nice to hear it from someone else as-well before taking the plunge!

    I just want to find out now what optional extras its missing.

  9. #8
    immo's Avatar
    Stop me

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Suffolk
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6t9 View Post
    Hi im off to view a A3 TDI SLINE QUATTRO 170 (2007) in dolphin grey this weekend but im curious as to what the price of the car was when new.Its got these optional extrasCruise controlipod dock in gloveboxBose StereoFront centre armrestAudi bluetooth phone kitMultifunction steering wheelAuto lights/wipersInteriour lighting packStorage packSymphony stereo with 6 disc changerAnd a couple that im not sure if they are opt or standard like full black leather seats and xenons.Now im wondering how much this would have cost from new and what other equipment was available when buying the car that this one does not have? so far i can only think of 1 which is heated seats.Ideally i wanted one that had every optional extra and 170 quattro, but they are very very hard to find.If anyone can help that would be great!
    Very very very hard to find one with all optional extras you are not wrong there. Full leather and xenons are optionals too yes. Apart from sat nav, heated seats, parking sensors, (DRL, chrome tailpipes, aluminium peadals?) I can't think of anything else you're missing. I'd say yes, fair price indeed. I'd kill for an ipod dock and cruise control in mine!
    2006 A3 2.0TDI 170 S Line Mauritius Blue
    Bluetooth | RNSE | MFSW | BOSE | DRL | Xenon Plus | Half Leather | Heated Seats | Parking Sensors


  10. #9
    A3Kent's Avatar
    Different Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by immolator View Post
    I'd kill for an ipod dock and cruise control in mine!
    Get it retrofitted then.
    09 Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-Line SB 8P3
    - Full Leather - LED DRL's - BOSE - Cruise Control - RNS-E Mk2 - AMI - Bluetooth - Folding Mirrors -

    VCDS owner - A3 Grille Install Guide

  11. #10
    A3Kent's Avatar
    Different Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,066
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6t9 View Post
    I just want to find out now what optional extras its missing.
    Sat Nav, Parking Sensors, Full Leather?, AMI, Heated Seats...
    09 Audi A3 2.0 TDI 170 S-Line SB 8P3
    - Full Leather - LED DRL's - BOSE - Cruise Control - RNS-E Mk2 - AMI - Bluetooth - Folding Mirrors -

    VCDS owner - A3 Grille Install Guide

  12. #11
    Chris6t9's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by immolator View Post
    Very very very hard to find one with all optional extras you are not wrong there. Full leather and xenons are optionals too yes. Apart from sat nav, heated seats, parking sensors, (DRL, chrome tailpipes, aluminium peadals?) I can't think of anything else you're missing. I'd say yes, fair price indeed. I'd kill for an ipod dock and cruise control in mine!
    Hmm i think it has the chrome tailpipes (ill look later) As for drl, its is 07 so prefacelift. I dont think it has aluminium pedals but thats easily done

    Quote Originally Posted by A3Kent View Post
    Sat Nav, Parking Sensors, Full Leather?, AMI, Heated Seats...
    Ah sat nav, knew i was missing something. No parking sensors, or heated seats i dont think. Mind you the guys missed out the xenons so he might have missed out the heated seats! (fingers crossed)

    Call me stupid but whats AMI? is it the audi double din headunit type thing?
    Last edited by Chris6t9; 23rd May 2013 at 09:42.

  13. #12
    immo's Avatar
    Stop me

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Suffolk
    Posts
    276
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6t9 View Post
    Hmm i think it has the chrome tailpipes (ill look later) As for drl, its is 07 so prefacelift. I dont think it has aluminium pedals but thats easily done Ah sat nav, knew i was missing something. No parking sensors, or heated seats i dont think. Mind you the guys missed out the xenons so he might have missed out the heated seats! (fingers crossed)Call me stupid but whats AMI?
    They still did DRL's pre facelfit, from 06 on. I believe they're basically dimmed full beam bulb? Old school.AMI is Audi Music Interface but that's all I can tell you
    Last edited by immo; 23rd May 2013 at 09:48.
    2006 A3 2.0TDI 170 S Line Mauritius Blue
    Bluetooth | RNSE | MFSW | BOSE | DRL | Xenon Plus | Half Leather | Heated Seats | Parking Sensors


  14. #13
    Chris6t9's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by immolator View Post
    They still did DRL's pre facelfit, from 06 on. I believe they're basically dimmed full beam bulb? Old school.AMI is Audi Music Interface but that's all I can tell you
    Ok how would i know if it does have these drls mate or is it something i wont be able to see from pictures?

  15. #14
    immo's Avatar
    Stop me

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Suffolk
    Posts
    276
    You won't be able to tell from the outside unless they're turned on. I'd take a wild guess and say it comes as part of the Xenon pack though, as the switch for the DRL's is where the headlight adjuster switch normally is (and obviously xenons are auto adjusting).
    2006 A3 2.0TDI 170 S Line Mauritius Blue
    Bluetooth | RNSE | MFSW | BOSE | DRL | Xenon Plus | Half Leather | Heated Seats | Parking Sensors


  16. #15
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    215
    I found a 2006 A3 brochure. Tonight I can give you the rrp for the car and any options if you want. I had the same dilemma. Paying alot more than book for the car I am getting but it is fully loaded!

  17. #16
    audicruiser's Avatar
    Audi Heaven

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    1,861
    If the car has Xenons then it will have DRL's as part of the headlight unit though they won't be LED like the later cars.
    Scott

    Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

  18. #17
    Chris6t9's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by immolator View Post
    You won't be able to tell from the outside unless they're turned on. I'd take a wild guess and say it comes as part of the Xenon pack though, as the switch for the DRL's is where the headlight adjuster switch normally is (and obviously xenons are auto adjusting).
    I really do hope so, i really cant wait. Already got mods planned lol. Im like a big kid at christmas

    Quote Originally Posted by wanton View Post
    I found a 2006 A3 brochure. Tonight I can give you the rrp for the car and any options if you want. I had the same dilemma. Paying alot more than book for the car I am getting but it is fully loaded!
    That would be brill mate. Cheers

  19. #18
    Chris6t9's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by audicruiser View Post
    If the car has Xenons then it will have DRL's as part of the headlight unit though they won't be LED like the later cars.
    Is there an easy way to change them to led?

  20. #19
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by audicruiser View Post
    If the car has Xenons then it will have DRL's as part of the headlight unit though they won't be LED like the later cars.
    If you want to change the DRLs to LED T8ups is your man from what I have seen...

  21. #20
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6t9 View Post
    I really do hope so, i really cant wait. Already got mods planned lol. Im like a big kid at christmas



    That would be brill mate. Cheers
    Ok ill post tonight your list of extras and the price on the 2006 brochure. BTW I downloaded the brochure off the net. Dont remember where from though..

  22. #21
    Chris6t9's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent
    Posts
    111
    Quote Originally Posted by wanton View Post
    Ok ill post tonight your list of extras and the price on the 2006 brochure. BTW I downloaded the brochure off the net. Dont remember where from though..
    Well i cant seem to find a download anywhere lol

  23. #22
    audicruiser's Avatar
    Audi Heaven

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Somerset
    Posts
    1,861
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris6t9 View Post
    Well i cant seem to find a download anywhere lol
    Here you go http://www.audi.co.uk/content/dam/au...20Nov%2006.pdf
    Scott

    Audi A3 Sportback 2.0T Quattro S-Line 2007 8P2
    Lava Grey, Exclusive Line Black/Silver Leather, Heated Seats, Bose, RNS-e, iPod, Auto Lights & Wipers, Interior Light Pack

  24. #23
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    215

  25. #24
    Chris6t9's Avatar
    1st Gear

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Maidstone, Kent
    Posts
    111
    Cheers guys for all the info
    audicruiser likes this.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. TDi Quattro...170...how do you identify them?!
    By Cossie_boy in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 16th November 2009, 23:40
  2. Cab 2.0 TDI SLine or 3.0 TDI Quattro?
    By walnut1976 in forum Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12th August 2009, 20:52
  3. a4 20ltr tdi sline quattro sp edition 57 plate
    By offset in forum Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 15th April 2009, 09:04
  4. S-Line 170 TDI or Sport 170 Quattro
    By Davidb67 in forum A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 23rd October 2007, 09:02
  5. New A4 tdi Quattro 170 phone kit
    By gradwells in forum Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 30th September 2006, 15:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO

Garage Plus, Vendor Tools vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO