Had some interior work on my S3 2007 :) Grab handles included

mmalh0151

Reaction score
Hello all, just to let you know that I have had some work done by a trimmer and here is the end product for my S3!

Very very impressed!

I got the side arm rests done with the triangle grab handles (gear gaiter and handbrake are already trimmed with white stitching)

IMG_20130510_WA0004.jpg

IMG_20130510_WA0005.jpg

IMG_20130510_WA0006.jpg

All to match my steering wheel!

IMG_20130510_WA0007.jpg

Was weird driving car with no arm rests for a while but its really nice now!!

Reactions: wuta3 and J.R.
How much did that set you back mate ?

Grab handles and triangles were £175 with postage (I used Collect+ to keep costs down)

It really does transform the interior. I went for silver stitching to match the gear gaiter/handbrake/steering wheel as white would be too bright and be a pain to clean!!

Is your steering wheel fatter than normal? I've been after that ever since driving my bosses brand new 5 series the steering wheel is quite fat and was lovely to use!

Looks awesome though mate!

I dont like the original Audi wheels.....the flat bottom is quality! How much are these out of interest by the way? I couldnt see it as an option on the original invoice back in 2007 (I bought the car Dec 2012)

What I mean is I have the same steering wheel as you but yours looks really fat, as though it has been padded out and retrimmed! Did you have the steering wheel done or was it like that?

Steering wheel hasnt been touched, I just need to clean it one day. Can you find a pic of a normal flat bottom? You have me curious now!!

Grab handles and triangles were £175 with postage (I used Collect+ to keep costs down)

It really does transform the interior. I went for silver stitching to match the gear gaiter/handbrake/steering wheel as white would be too bright and be a pain to clean!!

Where did you get them done? And how long did it take?

I'd like to have this done to, together with the s3 emblem stitched into the headrest. Can anyone recommend who can do this thanks

Nice job matey. Can you suggest where to get this done, as I wouldn't mind hiding some the plastic with that leather.