WOOW

J.R.

"Started From The Bottom"
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Audi RS3 741PS 0-365 km/h

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: martinivw
The fuel gauge is going down faster than the rev counter is going up !!!

Reactions: Geoff_UK
He did well to find 7 miles of clear road for that !

That's an impressive speed, the fuel gauge did drop really quickly too lol

i want an RS3 now! :sob:

its really impressive see a hatch do 364km/h when 90% of cars wont hit the 280 mark easily... so much tunning potential

No way would he be able to clock 226mph in an RS3 even if it has got some serious mods done to it. Ive seen a video of one tuned to 505hp and that reached 193 what is impressive for a 2.5 TFSI .

Come on that's easy to see what he's done. Cars up on a ramp or something and all wheels are free floating. Look how quick it accelerates at the beginning. Faster than a F1 car!! I remember in my college days, driving my 1 litre Nova into a big snow drift for a laugh and clocking 90 mph on the spot as the wheels spun up free of tarmac.

Looking at this other one representing an ORIGINAL Audi RS3 dashboard.It defo looks fake......the needles are blurred and the display.

Look at the figures in the central display, they have a completely different shape in the video above, also in the small date and kms display. Likely the dashboard background is original, but the tacho and speedo needles and the figures in the LCD display have been added using a video editor, as well as the sound.

Last edited by a moderator:
video game :D

Reactions: RedDejavu