Whats the cost of a egr delete map?

Ade6

Reaction score
Just looking at blanking my egr off but dont want the light on the dash so a remap would be in order? How mutch is that?

Depends where you go, as some prices are part of a full remap & some do separately, message some of our sponsors for prices.

I would imagine a similar fee to getting a performance map? And can I ask why you want to blank off the EGR?

Well i have a funny noise that sounds abit like a high pitch cricket that im trying to eliminate. I think it could be the egr cooler/pipe. And i just want to blank it off! And if it cures the noise leave it off! But if the remap costs more than the part i will just replace it!

I have a blanking plate which I bought prior to Re-Map and was advised "If it isn't broken, leave it alone" Try stripping it down and checking for carbon build up - do a little clean and see if that cures it? Will save you a small fortune if it does pal.

I have taken off the egr and inlet manifold and cleaned it. I just want to find where the noise is coming from! I thought the egr blanking would be a good mod?