S3 skirts

Silvera3

Reaction score
Hi guys

Quick question, I'm planning on buying some s3 side skirts off somebody breaking an s3. What I would like to know is what exactly is it I will need? Is it just the skirts end caps and fixings or is there anything else! He is selling for £160 and I am just waiting for him to get bk to me on whether he has the end caps still!

Any help/advice will be very much appreciated

Thanks

Sideskirts, end caps, door blades, sill covers and fixing.

Chances are he won't get the sill covers off without damaging them, so you'll probably have to buy them new from Audi or a parts supplier like TPS. They're stuck down with a fairly strong adhesive and usually bend/crease when removed

So do u think its still worth it £160 just for the skirts then? They look in good condition but are off a White car so will need to be sprayed silver anyway.

Yes very good price, the end caps are about 20 pounds new and door blades about 100 pounds. You can sand your current sill covers to fit.

If you don't buy them swing them my way and I'll have them.:sly:

Reactions: Arjuanamo
Sounds like the guy I bought mine off....they're not white are they?

I got some blue ones turn up yesterday off the guy.

Yes they are White ones! Bloke in fife selling them? Why, should I stay away lol or they ok?

That's the guy :)

Well I've had a spoiler and the skirts off him. Put it this way, he wouldn't do the skirts for me at £160, despite the fact he had them on ebay before as skirts only. He'd only do them with the door blades but I still got a good price.

The spoiler is in good condition, but I've not checked the skirts in fairness but can't see there being any issues.

Go for it :) Is that £160 delivered?

Ok thanks for the advise mate! Not to sure I don't think that includes delivery but will double check! If it does, even better :)