Audi s3 to rs3 look? price

kelvin12382003

Reaction score
hi was wondering if you guys know how much to change the look from s3 to rs3?

does anybody know the part number ?

thanks

kelvin

The look, as in whole front end or just the grill?

You need to be more descriptive.

If whole front end, then several thousand.

The look, as in whole front end or just the grill?

You need to be more descriptive.

If whole front end, then several thousand.

I wanted to change everything really!! Grill, front and rear bumper. also the side skirt ? are they the same?

An awful lot of dosh really and dont go saying it out too loud. There's afew over on the RS3 forum that shall remain anonymous but we know who he is:p that would try and eat you for brekkie by saying your gonna build an RS3 rep............:banghead:

Reactions: DAYTONA 500, MBK, Turbo jay and 2 others
Depends if you buy real or genuine and if you buy used or new mate!

Id like to put a rs3 bumper, wings and front grill on my facelift s3 but its alot of money for what it is if im totally honest!

I wanted to change everything really!! Grill, front and rear bumper. also the side skirt ? are they the same?

It's a lot of money if done properly,and it looks awful if it's done cheap.

I confess to being one of those who think a car should be what it is,not something it's not.

Why not spend the money on improving the performance and handling instead?

Reactions: Dean_T, crunchie, PaulAr and 2 others
I agree with alex on that however if your stage 2+ and have the power to match the rs3 there should be nothing wrong with sticking a bumper and grill on aslong as you dont badge it up and advertise it as a rs3!

hi guy i already have MTM 330BHP package. was wondering how much if changing the rs3 look!

hi guy i already have MTM 330BHP package. was wondering how much if changing the rs3 look!

As advised, its thousands given the nature of the parts used, so unless you find a cheap rear ended RS3 with front for sale, then prepare yourself for a large bill.

If you already have that,you could have far better handling and power if you direct the money to that.

I would just change the rear spoiler, rear valance, front bumper. Panel beater should be able to widen your wings. Prices I've seen for parts:
Spoiler 700
Valance 180
Complete RS3 front bumper: 850
Paint + labour, 2500 should cover it.

I have got a front end RS3 on my 2011 S3.
I got my gear from Audi germany as it saved my money.

£614 grill and on the 8P1 you can keep the current front bumper but the RS3 one i paid £507.
So just over £1100, although i have now sold the RS3 bumper after never getting it fitted for over £650.00.

I just went for grill!!

Considering the threads 5 months old, I guess neither did the OP lol.

Reactions: Dave-S3
i would personally rather spend the money on buying an actual rs3, because insurance would cost more on a modded s3 with this than insuring an rs3 and just dont seem worth it?

however i would like a 3 door rs3, shame they dont do one :(

Original poster--------Last Activity 28th June 2013