8P pre-2006 S-Line front bumper splitter pics please.

A19quattro

Reaction score
Hi, I have a car with the above bumper and would like to fit a spoiler/splitter. I have seen the Cupra R one fitted and quite like them but a bit concerned they may detach a bit too easily so Votex style may be better. I know there are mixed feelings about them and originals are like hens teeth but I almost bought a car with the whole kit, so I do like the front spoiler, don't like the rear so much and don't think any combination of front and side skirts would work, so it's front or nothing. There is a Votex lookalike on E.Bay someone on here was going to fit a while back and said quality was really good but lost the thread so never saw the finished article. Anyone got any pics of cars with either or I have heard some have both, Thanks.

The Cupra splitter doesnt come off easily if you attach it properly... i had mine on for around 2 years without it coming off. screw and glue it on to hold it in place

I bought one of these and have had it painted, not got around to sticking it on yet - however the other day i taped it on to get a feel of what it would look like.

I shall upload the pictures when i get home from work if you want :)

Nice bit of scraping there lol !

Yes please more pics, my bumper is like Johnathan's above and the spoiler he has is like the one I was thinking of, Is that Votex or where dod you get it from?
TDI140s car is like my Wife's, the newer S-Line bumper, seems to lend it's self better to the Cupra-R splitter, I think? Like the grill too.
Ash187, what do you glue it with, domething like Tiger seal?/sikaflex?

Dont need glie just self tapping screws and its pretty solid

Yh I used black sikaflex, after using the screws I could see some gaps between the spitter and the bumper and it bugged me to I filled the holes up with the sikaflex by using a small long bead running across the bumper

Yep Votex front spoiler which can be bought from: Audi A3 Front Bumper Spoiler from 2005 NKTuning | eBay

Alot of people nock mouldings as people have bad fits due to bad moulds and inccorect sizes. I have had two items from this eBay seller and both items were decent fitment - slight "Bowing" on the spoiler and had to tape down untill the silicone had set, but i am pleased with the final look.

is like the one I was thinking of, Is that Votex or where dod you get it from?
TDI140s car is like my Wife's, the newer S-Line bumper, seems to lend it's self better to the Cupra-R splitter, I think? Like the grill too.
Ash187, what do you glue it with, domething like Tiger seal?/sikaflex?[/QUOTE]