Chip box

Hi, with that kind of money is better you get it remapped it's way better and more safe for the care.

How much torque can a stock clutch withstand?
I'm interested in one of these too as I don't want to do anything permanent and have the option to remove it at any given time.

Hi, with that kind of money is better you get it remapped it's way better and more safe for the care.

I agree, never been a fan of the chip boxes, I think a remap is a better option. Much safer if you get it done right.

Ive used diesel chips on mazda and audi, both work and do what it says BUT, it does dump out alot of unburnt fuel and pressure on the clutch if its not uprated. as i found anyway.. and dont jetwash where the box is either lmao!

Give my friend Simon a shout @ AMD Surrey, don't worry its not the same people as Essex of which I know you're not a fan, trust me mate he's a good top bloke, say Nigel sent you, 01483 726001.

Thanks Nigel, will do, next week now.
Alex

Hi Alex we can help you out with that. We do a plug&Play diesel tuning box for these Audi A3s at a more reasonable price (And no black smoke). they also come with a 14 day money back guarantee and a 3 year warranty. If you fancy a chat just give us a call on 01245 392255 and we can also do a try before you buy if you wanna pop down to our premisis in chelmsford.

Andrew

CRTD2 Diesel Tuning Box - Audi A3 2.0 CR TDI 168 Bhp / 170 PS / 125 Kw