DIS for my car

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Being my first purchase, I didn't know DIS was an option and wasn't a default on my 07 Audi A3 sportback. Perhaps I should have visited this forum before my purchase. Anyhoo!!

After reading around, It appears that apart from needing a new/used speedo, I will need a cluster, wiper system and re-programming etc..

My question is, how can get I get this changed and what is the cost going to be? Either white or the same red one, preferrably white?

Also, are there any potential drawbacks of changing the speedo? Anything at all?

Cheers

Show us a pic of your cluster with just ignition turned on.

Ok just confirming its not got dis & not enabled, so yes that's got non dis whatsoever, I pm'd you anyway.

Ok just confirming its not got dis & not enabled, so yes that's got non dis whatsoever, I pm'd you anyway.

any chance you could send me the same, of whatever you wrote to him, since i would like to know this aswell!

any chance you could send me the same, of whatever you wrote to him, since i would like to know this aswell!

Would be no help, as it was a price to fit the system & as you're in Denmark it wont be possible.