Aftermarket stereo, rear speakers and amp very low volume

do this, give the guys at dynamic sounds a call and tell them you want the iso version of the connects 2 steering wheel harness adapter... they will send you the right one. if you have a look at this link you will see they do loads of them adapters with slight variations on each Audi - Steering Wheel Control, Stalk Control Adaptor, CAN BUS Steering

I was 99% sure that the one i first posted was the right one as they have listed it for 2003+ cars.... quadlock only came in sometime during 2006/2007

Alright thanks Ash, I'll do that.

Where will all the connections go? Is there a guide anywhere on installing this harness?
Basically my question is, where will the 3 thin wires connect to?

Ive just bought this:

3G Internet Car GPS HD DVD NAVI for AUDI A3 S3 RDS IPOD Bluetooth TV DVB-T Ready | eBay

The seller recommened to buy a pc9-401 cable because the rear speakers are amplified. My car is 2007 '56' a3 so has the newer double din concert stereo so it must have the quadlock connection. Was wondering whether this is the right cable to use with the above system to get the rear speakers working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I have just installed an alpine HU into my audi a3 8p. It used to have the single din concert II. After the install, the rear speakers/sub is very low, tried to fade it back but the clarity is not there anymore. Is there anyway I can increase volume and get the overall sound of the car back? or is that only available with the original Factory concert HU ?

I have just installed an alpine HU into my audi a3 8p. It used to have the single din concert II. After the install, the rear speakers/sub is very low, tried to fade it back but the clarity is not there anymore. Is there anyway I can increase volume and get the overall sound of the car back? or is that only available with the original Factory concert HU ?
What cables did you use to install the stereo? Sounds like you haven't got the right connections as the rears are separately amplified

I used the ctsad003 wire and i can hear that the rears are working but its just not as loud as before and i was wandering if there was anyway to get the OEM sound quality back? I can fade it back but sound is not as good

Also Ash, this is a very similar one to what you suggested, but it looks liek the block on there fits iso and the red mini iso...I could be wrong and maybe am so feel free to correct me:)

Connects 2 CTSAD003 - Audi A3 / A4 / TT Stalk Steering Wheel Interface Adaptor

EDIT:
I've been doing some more digging and I think the above is the one you may have been trying to direct me to, as the one you suggested first IS quadlock connector. It may not say it on the dynamic sounds site, but searching the same part number on another site says it's quadlock, see below.

Connects2 CTSAD002 Audi A3 2005> Fakra/Quadlock [Connects2 CTSAD002] - £40.00 : Car Audio 4 Less, Car Audio System

Is that right? Easy mistake to make I guess, they are very similar.

I ordered the one Ash posted ctsad002 and it's the wrong connector as its quad lock. The ISO one is ctsad003. Right pain as I now have to return it after a weeks delivery wait

I ordered the one Ash posted ctsad002 and it's the wrong connector as its quad lock. The ISO one is ctsad003. Right pain as I now have to return it after a weeks delivery wait
LOL you just randomly bought a cable kit that i advised for someone else for your own car without checking with us here or with Dynamic sounds?

LOL you just randomly bought a cable kit that i advised for someone else for your own car without checking with us here or with Dynamic sounds?

No I have the same model and year so knew I needed the ISO option. To be fair the link doesn't tell you it's quad lock although the picture does.

No biggy Ash, new to the forum and I'll know to ask next time doh!

Oh and I did find the thread helpful btw