JMB RetrofitsChris Nott
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reverse Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Ash187 View Post
    do this, give the guys at dynamic sounds a call and tell them you want the iso version of the connects 2 steering wheel harness adapter... they will send you the right one. if you have a look at this link you will see they do loads of them adapters with slight variations on each Audi - Steering Wheel Control, Stalk Control Adaptor, CAN BUS Steering

I was 99% sure that the one i first posted was the right one as they have listed it for 2003+ cars.... quadlock only came in sometime during 2006/2007
    Alright thanks Ash, I'll do that.

Where will all the connections go? Is there a guide anywhere on installing this harness?
    Basically my question is, where will the 3 thin wires connect to?

2. # ADS
    ADS

Neutral

Status
    Ive just bought this:

3G Internet Car GPS HD DVD NAVI for AUDI A3 S3 RDS IPOD Bluetooth TV DVB-T Ready | eBay

The seller recommened to buy a pc9-401 cable because the rear speakers are amplified. My car is 2007 '56' a3 so has the newer double din concert stereo so it must have the quadlock connection. Was wondering whether this is the right cable to use with the above system to get the rear speakers working. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Neutral

Status
    I have just installed an alpine HU into my audi a3 8p. It used to have the single din concert II. After the install, the rear speakers/sub is very low, tried to fade it back but the clarity is not there anymore. Is there anyway I can increase volume and get the overall sound of the car back? or is that only available with the original Factory concert HU ?

Audi Retrofitter

Status
    North, East, South, West London & Dartford in Kent

My Social Networking

Visit Ash187's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by 95ram3 View Post
    I have just installed an alpine HU into my audi a3 8p. It used to have the single din concert II. After the install, the rear speakers/sub is very low, tried to fade it back but the clarity is not there anymore. Is there anyway I can increase volume and get the overall sound of the car back? or is that only available with the original Factory concert HU ?
    What cables did you use to install the stereo? Sounds like you haven't got the right connections as the rears are separately amplified
    A3 Sportback 2.0TDI
    Dark Headlining, Bose, Alcantara Leather, Interior Lights Pack

MODS:
    S3 facelift,
    RS3 Grill, 19" RS6, TTRS FBMFSW, A5 S-Line Heated Seats, Bi-Xenons, Auto Lights & Wipers, Eibach Sportlines, Auto Folding & Dimming Dumbo Mirrors, S3 brakes, US Centre Console, Cruise, Pioneer HU, Reverse Camera, OEM Parking Sensors, LED Tail Lights, S3 Pedals, Tints, Carbon Trims.

Neutral

Status
    I used the ctsad003 wire and i can hear that the rears are working but its just not as loud as before and i was wandering if there was anyway to get the OEM sound quality back? I can fade it back but sound is not as good

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12