Forge remap

Cupramax

Uber pimp meister
Reaction score
Just been remapped by Richard @ Forge. Car feels great now, mid range is absolutely stonking. Its taken away the slightly flat power delivery of the standard setup and really flies when you give it some. For anyone thats on the fence about getting this done dont even think about it, just get it done!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

What increase in power and performance do you get?

I've been thinking about doing something like this since i picked up my 2.0T s-line

[ QUOTE ]
What increase in power and performance do you get?

I've been thinking about doing something like this since i picked up my 2.0T s-line

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, same here, i'm looking at AMD and Revo, the advantage with Revo ( out next week?) is you can also buy a handheld re-programmer to put the std map back in when it goes to the dealer, I know they're more easy going these days over "chipping" but I would hate to go back with a transmission or similar failure with them knowing it's chipped.

What was the cost and Hp gain please?

Power quoted is 235hp & 350nm but my **** dyno tells me these are somewhat conservative (it is a TUV approved map). The same map on a Golf Gti has produced 258hp & 285lb/ft. I've not had it dyno'd yet but will do at some point. It does really change the character of the car though. I'm very pleased so far.

I had been hanging on for Revo but they've been saying their map will be out next week/month for about 4 months now...