Front foglight smashed

• Thread starter imported_Adambsmith
  • Start date
I

imported_Adambsmith

Noticed yesterday whilst cleaning the car that the passenger side foglight is smashed - looks like a stone has hit it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

What are we looking at?

Complete unit fitting?

Any idea of cost?

Thanks in advance.

Ask Dave Robinson, he knows about these sorts of things and is very helpful. Think someone has replaced one before on here, think they managed to just get the lense.

Here are the details of the fog lights from both ETKA, the parts catalogue and ELSAWIN, the electronic workshop manual.

It seems that the fog lights are only available as a complete item but they are very easy to replace. No idea of price I'm afraid.

fog lights - etka
fog lights - elsawin

[ QUOTE ]
Ask Dave Robinson, he knows about these sorts of things and is very helpful. Think someone has replaced one before on here, think they managed to just get the lense.

[/ QUOTE ]

Might of been me, I had to replace the whole light and black plastic grill bits after I hit a large brown bird on zee autobahn.

Cost me 90 Euros for the whole thing if thats any help, got a friend to fix it.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Looks like that guy on Ebay will be receiving a bid! I think they are £50 from a dealer.

Quick update - front fog now replaced - bought the spare for £30 from Ebay - nice saving over dealer rates! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif