Brakes

mick9989

Reaction score
Hi,guys i'm new to the site but have a question.I recently bought a 2007 Audi S3 37000 mls.
I have changed the rear discs and pads to Brembo's,and i'm in the process of changing the fronts to
Mintex Discs and Brembo pads.Can anyone tell me if this is a decent combination or a complete disaster :ermm:

Mick9989

Is it the Brembo OEM stuff? In my opinion Mintex discs would not be an improvement on stock. Not a disaster but if you're light isn't on I'd save a bit more till it is and up the spec it is an S3 it deserves TVB :)

Hi,guys i'm new to the site but have a question.I recently bought a 2007 Audi S3 37000 mls.
I have changed the rear discs and pads to Brembo's,and i'm in the process of changing the fronts to
Mintex Discs and Brembo pads.Can anyone tell me if this is a decent combination or a complete disaster :ermm:

Mick9989

I don't know what the rest of your brake setup is,but I now use AP rotors,with 6 pot VWR calipers,and Mintex 1155 pads.

The pads I use might be a bit aggressive for road use,but the 1144s may be a better choice for you.