Is it ok to drive around without under tray?? as mine is nearly knackered

You'll be amazed how many are missing - a lot of garages don't bother refitting them because they are a hindernace and time consumer ! However they do smooth airflow under the car and help keep dirt and debris away - manufacturers fit them for a reason.

no dont worry about it, could only be useful if you live or dirty roads with a lot of debris, nice to keep the gunk out but if you like in an urban area its not a massive worry. might cause a little extra cabin noise also but doubt it

Managed to wedge loads of screws in there lol to hold it up as i dont want my buce red boost hoses getting filthy but more importantly geting any boost hoses damaged

just use cable ties next time, easier

just use cable ties next time, easier

Yea I used cable ties, then saw my undertray depart from the car on the motorway and fly 40ft in the air behind me. Lucky it didn't drag my arches under the front wheels.

Get it fitted proper. When garages remove/refit, check each time they have not knackered the fittings by using a power tool to unfasten.

Tried cable ties on my bmw before i had the audi they always use to just break off and then i would have to spend most the day with half the tray scraping on the floor lol