A3 2.0 tdi wobbles on tickover

petej

Reaction score
Hi, I new to this site and new to Audi. I have finally just purchased a 2006 A3 2.0 TDI S-line 140bhp which I love, But I'm looking for a little help with a problem, the car is wobbling on idle! drives perfect! I have read many comments and believe the best course of action is to get the timing checked and set? (its had a new cam belt 6 month ago before I bought the car at a audi dealer 55k )
I have ordered a v-com lead, but need to know what the correct values should be and what should I expect to see? or any other ideas what it could be! . I live in Derby, Derbyshire, could any one recommend anyone who they trust and have solved this issue that I could got to or talk to?

Thank you for any help and guidance.

Peter

If it is the PD engine you might find a flywheel the cause of your problems. I'm no expert but after researching the issue this could be the problem... if you bought from a dealer get the car back ASAP as it's not cheap depending on gearbox.

Thank you for the advice, unfortunately it’s not under warranty! So I am probably going to pursue all the easier and cheaper options first (fingers crossed) thanks again