Fuel rail pressure low!!

g dawg

Reaction score
P0087 code on my s3 real engine wobble with it took it in under warrenty an Audi say there's nothing wrong with have any if you experienced this as I get the feeling I'm gonna have to tell them what it is that's wrong!! Please can someone shed some light got 600 miles to do next week
cheers

Cheers can't understand how they can't find the issue it's running like a bag of s*^t

If I remember,you're in the Essex/Cambs area......take the car to AMDTuning and get them to sort it for you.....generally speaking,a good independent tuner is a lot more efficient at fault finding.

I've been to aks tuning got the fault code etc emailed it to Audi. The engine wobble is so evident I can't believe their tech guy says its fine I'm gonna be fuming today

I've been to aks tuning got the fault code etc emailed it to Audi. The engine wobble is so evident I can't believe their tech guy says its fine I'm gonna be fuming today

As long as you've gone to a reliable independent,I'm sure you'll get better results than most of the main dealers give in terms of sniffing out faults.

For most of them if the computer says it's OK,thats the end of proceedings.

Yeah beginning to learn that ill call amd if Audi come back with nothing were going on holiday Monday and using the car I was hoping Audi would regonise this as a fuel pump issue and just replace it

Yeah beginning to learn that ill call amd if Audi come back with nothing were going on holiday Monday and using the car I was hoping Audi would regonise this as a fuel pump issue and just replace it

I think if it's actually in bits,they're OK,but if it's anything more complicated,you're better off with someone who knows what they're doing.

Hope you get it fixed soon.

Audi gave me the car back saying there's no faults ats Bosch software even picks it up amd too busy...,, the red mist is forming!!

Audi gave me the car back saying there's no faults ats Bosch software even picks it up amd too busy...,, the red mist is forming!!

The best advice I can give is to wait until someone like AMD can diagnose it....I can only advise on the people I know and trust,and if anyone has another that can help quicker,then go with that,but otherwise,if you can stick with it,busy usually means good.

Cheers Alex I have put together a theory..... My stage 1 settings were b9 f9 t6 on standard hpfp this may of brought on the fault code of low fuel pressure! The engine wobble could be a mount. Now I flashed the car to standard and took it in Audi then they probably clear all fault codes then look the car no fault code emerge's but they did witness enging wobble not a bad theory for a barber!

Cheers Alex I have put together a theory..... My stage 1 settings were b9 f9 t6 on standard hpfp this may of brought on the fault code of low fuel pressure! The engine wobble could be a mount. Now I flashed the car to standard and took it in Audi then they probably clear all fault codes then look the car no fault code emerge's but they did witness enging wobble not a bad theory for a barber!

Engine mounts do cause problems but usually on either older,or heavily modified cars,but if it cures it,then well done!

The map had thrown the fault so now I'm left with engine wobbles on cold start ups and idle with no fault codes?!