Sky InsuranceBadger5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TDI140

Thread: 217bhp 340ft lb at 1.7bar hybrid turbo mapped to help my clutch survive longer

5th Gear

Status

217bhp 340ft lb at 1.7bar hybrid turbo mapped to help my clutch survive longer

image.jpg
    Mate who did the Remap said power deliver was smooth and clutch should last for ages he also said get twintercooler from forge if i want more power so im going to save up and get that

he had a polo gti 150bhp and remapped it it got 180bhp on dyno then added milltek with twintercooler and didnt change the map so kept the same 180bhp map it made 230bhp he was amazed and ran the dyno 3 times so will deffo be investing in one of them soon

but happy with 217bhp and 340ft lb
    martinivw likes this.
    A3 2.0TDI FWD sportback with GT1756 250.3bhp 336ft lb, forge boost hoses red, milltek decat system, BMC panel filter, golf gti edition 30 full front brakes brembo pads, black honeycomb grill, full oem s line kit + cupra r lip, LED side lights, OEM xenons, LED interior lighting, LED A8 number plate lights, boost gauge, alloy catch can with red hoses, FBSW, windows tinted, de-badged, now on air ride with chassis notch BBS CH

2. # ADS
    ADS

Reverse Gear

Status
    Nice figures!
    Is the torque managable with the fwd?

5th Gear

Status
    Its nicely controlled but acceleration is ferocious if im honest but its shifts through all gears and doesnt seem breathless through gears or any of rev range
    A3 2.0TDI FWD sportback with GT1756 250.3bhp 336ft lb, forge boost hoses red, milltek decat system, BMC panel filter, golf gti edition 30 full front brakes brembo pads, black honeycomb grill, full oem s line kit + cupra r lip, LED side lights, OEM xenons, LED interior lighting, LED A8 number plate lights, boost gauge, alloy catch can with red hoses, FBSW, windows tinted, de-badged, now on air ride with chassis notch BBS CH

Neutral

Status
    Standard Intercooler should be fine, I wouldn't waste your money on a new one.

6th Gear

Status
    whats the flywheel able to take in power ?
    Full Leather / heated Seats / 18" Speedlines / AP coilover kit / R32 Rear 310mm Brakes / window Tints / Auto lights / Xenons / Cruise control / R32 Front 345mm Brakes / Full milltek system / Led side lights / Bose / brushed aluminium inlays / panal filter / Full Egr delete / custom map with hot start fix / Hybrid Turbo / Sachs Racing clutch / 10mm Rear spacers / 10mm Front spacers / A5 LED number plate bulbs /

233 bhp - 309 ft lb - 419 nm (NEEDS A NEW MAP)

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Good figures, I'd probably be happy with that! Can't wait to get my car running & back, be interesting to see what difference it makes with the DSG map also (to mine that is)

5th Gear

Status
    Yh peak tprque is at 2400-2500 rpm as i wanted clutch to handle it plus i dont rag it much more of a cruising car tbh,

N8 heard getting your DSG box mapped to change gears is wicked as they are already pretty fast at changes, do you have CAI and egr delete and is it worth doing both of them ?

5th Gear

Status
    I was wrong i got 341ft lb torque lol the 1 makes all the difference lol

5th Gear

Status
    was it this turbo: MD481 Stage 2 Hybrid Turbo for VAG 2.0TDI 140bhp engines MD481 Stage 2 Hybrid Turbo for VAG 2.0TDI 140bhp engines [MD481] - £805.00 : Turbo Dynamics, Turbochargers & Performance Products

mines just blown and considering a hybrid, is it a straight fit? obviously not expecting figures like yours on a standard car

5th Gear

Status
    Yeah thats the turbo mate, think big and you will get the power

5th Gear

Status
    does it bolt straight on? not really fussed about figures, want an s3 eventually

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by TDI140 View Post
    Yh peak tprque is at 2400-2500 rpm as i wanted clutch to handle it plus i dont rag it much more of a cruising car tbh,

N8 heard getting your DSG box mapped to change gears is wicked as they are already pretty fast at changes, do you have CAI and egr delete and is it worth doing both of them ?
    Don't have either, can't report as trying to figure out why the car is misfiring as standard first before mapping goes ahead, the DSG map will change the drive of the car for sure.

1st Gear

Status
    Who is best to go for a map amd how much with a DSG 2.0 tdi?

5th Gear

Status
    N8 have you had your injectors checked ? It could be a leaking injector, what symptoms are you getting from misfiring ? If its joltingback and forward could be boost hoses as i had that problem, also whilst your at it have you gearbox oil changed for peace of mind pal,

mapping can be done at any good rated company but if you want to use the same guy i ise and want the same map he can do it but hes in burton upon trent near derbyshire

1st Gear

Status
    Ideally id like a company who knows there stuff about mapping tdi's/DSG's

5th Gear

Status
    Ring around and see who does the remaps on dsg gearbox's and then do some research on the company