New mota

I

imported_unkle

After three months waiting, picked it up yesterday from Holland, hit the German border and then blasted it most of the way home, my worries about engine noise were unfounded as the 1.6 fsi I had previously wasnt the quietest.

294975728_l.jpg

294973590_l.jpg

294974771_l.jpg

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

black out that snout like jaminben did - looks terrible against the dark background (as does mine)

Looks worse on pics than in real life (seriously). I agree that Jaminbens car looks excellent but I only keep my cars for 12 months then trade in so not really practical....

I think it looks great, in fact the only colour I like the SFG on the A3 is black and Lava. Really hate it on the Akoya etc.

Car looks great - I like the front end now - in fact it looks better on the A3 than it does on the A4/A6 and A8 - somehow the proportions are more balanced.

Hey, great news Unkle! How was the switch from petrol to diesel? I'm guessing you've fallen in love with the Tdi's torque!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm guessing you've fallen in love with the Tdi's torque!

[/ QUOTE ]

Understatement of the year /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Had the car for 3 days and already done 600 miles, wonder what the chance of Audi putting in the 2.5 lump from the A4 is????

If they did they sportback with a 3.0tdi and dsg I would definitely consider another A3.

Thanks for the nice comment guys, free beer on me....

(Just gotta come to Herford)