Abs fault?

Adamj

Reaction score
Hi guys just had the vag com put on my 2007 s3 as my esp light come up on the dash saying ESP fault

the codes that came up where

brake pressure sensor (g201)
abs control module 01316

i can see this is going to be an expensive fix :unsure:

I had that problem with my A3 1.6 fsi just as i got it from the garage, it may turn out expensive.

i was told by the garage it was about £800 to replace the abs module, not sure what it would be like on an S3 though mate.

Just seen a company up in Nottingham that will rebuild it, and give it a life time warranty for 250 for a rebuild might give them a all tomorrow

Just seen a company up in Nottingham that will rebuild it, and give it a life time warranty for 250 for a rebuild might give them a all tomorrow

I would say that is worth it mate and its alot cheaper than new, and im sure will work just as well, cant go wrong with a lifetime warranty

I was lucky i got mine through warranty, seems a good price for the repair kit, are they easy to fit?

I was lucky i got mine through warranty, seems a good price for the repair kit, are they easy to fit?

No idea, mine was also done under warranty, I know its battery out, probably a guide on here or over on another forum. Apparently it effects alot of cars a quick google search shows how big it is of an issue

That will be the ATE/Teves MK70 module then - what a load of gash they are.

Give these guys a shout they can remanufacture these units. Replacement new units will only fail again over time.

ATE ABS Pumps Modules

Reactions: stuartm