Volks AutosAH Fabrications

Thread: i wonder

tinka

i wonder

a pointless post i know,but i was thinking on the way to work this morning,how much would it cost for an s-line if all parts were bought over the parts counter,

now im not gonna ask the local parts bloke as i know what the answer will be(f--k off weirdo) but i bet its a damn sight more than the Ł230000 it cost. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif[/img]

2. # ADS
    ADS

VOIP Dude

Status

Re: i wonder

[ QUOTE ]
    i bet its a damn sight more than the Ł230000 it cost. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously you went for the gold plated option that I missed out on [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif[/img]

tinka

oh yeh,well spotted,that should be Ł23000.

imported_S_Line

The S-Line is a great option

I tried the A3 3.2 2 years ago before the S-Line was invented, and my only gripe was... TOO BOUNCY

so bought a Impreza WR1 instead,

Time went by and after a drive in the S-Line 3.2 the Suspension had been sorted.. I loved it so much i Part Ex. my WR1 in teh the car i own today and have never looked back [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

S-Line - what a great option for Audi Drivers who want a hard / sports ride [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]