External Action Camera

Cruiser89

Advanced In Car Tech
Reaction score
Hey guys!

Hope you all had a nice Bank Holiday!

I got a new 720p Action Camera and Car mount the other day to have a play around with!

It's pretty cool and the build quality is amazing but must say I wasn't that impressed with the video / sound quality. The car suction mount however was awesome!

Anyway here is a quick test I thought I'd share with y'all....

Criticisms welcome :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: J.R.
Now you can capture the moment you curb your front wheel and save it for posterity!

All joking aside, that looks like a good toy!

Reactions: J.R.
Wish I had one of these when I went round the nurburgring! Instead I've got it recorded on a mates iPhone... Doesn't look like I'm going that fast...

Was a lot of sturdy when positioned on the OSF I thought, still take a good video though. Even captured your neighbour waving lol

That looks ace, Tim! Thoroughly enjoyed watching and didn't think the pic quality was bad at all. Thanks for sharing! :wub: xx

I've been thinking about one of these for sometime thou. The only thing that worry's me is if it falls off :sadlike:.

Thanks for all the comments. I know a lot about the In Car Cameras so starting to get use to the external action cams!

I've been thinking about one of these for sometime thou. The only thing that worry's me is if it falls off :sadlike:.

Well the suction mount is insanely good. Spent a lot of time researching it. Apparently this company who created the mount sent it to GoPro and they stole the idea and *******ised it.

When it was stuck on, I was tugging and pulling and couldn't get it off. They do suggest using a tether as a just in case or you can use a nylon cable from fishing or chandlery shops :)

Got the bug now and gonna get some more cameras in... Including a GP3 :)

I've got GoPro Hero 2 & 3. trouble is one isn't enough but when do you stop buying them!

I've got GoPro Hero 2 & 3. trouble is one isn't enough but when do you stop buying them!

Don't tell me that!!!! Ha.... I will want to get another one.

My parents are in the states at the moment and the price of them over there is ridiculously good!! :p

Just got my GoPro Black Edition delivered... will have to get the suction mount and start making some videos!

Was looking at a Winy V200HD with both front and rear camerss for around £200. Seems good, with 3 record modes, normal, event and parking.