Armrest

graham-tdi

Reaction score
Hi guys. Where's the best place to get an armrest from and how easy are they to fit? Thanks

If you do a search on this forum you will find loads of threads on this subject.

Keep checking eBay but otherwise Audi. About £150 - £180.

Fitting requires cutting centre console but fairly straightforward.

Im getting mine fitted from audi 179 pound for armrest 85 quid plus vat for fitting then they are giving me a free health check on the car and i wash and vac free plus a courtesy car because all of the jobs take like 3 hours and im not waiting ther that long

Hi guys. Where's the best place to get an armrest from and how easy are they to fit? Thanks

Im sure site sponsors NHN or N8 can supply and fit this for you. Just drop them a pm for info/cost etc. :) x

Reactions: NHN
Yes a fabric lidded armrest is £179 new, fitting kit maybe an extra few pounds, plus fitting, if of interest ping me a PM as I can do this.

Nhn what would you charge for fitting this pm me please

Yes a fabric lidded armrest is £179 new, fitting kit maybe an extra few pounds, plus fitting, if of interest ping me a PM as I can do this.

Have they corrected the "so flimsy I thought it was made in north korea" style latch on the armrests yet?

No, but the hard handed users have been corrected in most markets, when they see the price of a new lid lol

Reactions: whale and wuta3
No, but the hard handed users have been corrected in most markets, when they see the price of a new lid lol

mate ive broken my armrest locky thing, and it doesnt close anymore. Is there a part i could replace or would it have to be the whole lid?

mate ive broken my armrest locky thing, and it doesnt close anymore. Is there a part i could replace or would it have to be the whole lid?

The whole lid. If it is leather, Audi take a portion of your soul too.