Milltek 2.0 TDI

john71482

Reaction score
Is a Milltek pipe or back box worth getting on a diesel?

I have full system sounds wicked ! Spent £855 think it was worth it

I'd like a BJ too for £855

Reactions: martinivw
Does it sound like a tractor though cause people say they do? :laugh:

Didnt get a BJ not even off my GF :-/ she was more disappointed that i spent £855, no it doesn't sound like a tractor sounds like a tractor without it, i hated the sound of my car when it was standard, plus now it sounds even better with hybrid turbo louder turbo spool

I just brought the cat back for 235 quid like new off eBay, dunno if I'd pay brand new prices but was deffo worth what I paid alot better at acceleration and cruising can't really hear the difference be side I haven't defatted but I don't like the noise it makes with a decat anyway

I paid £521.00 fully fitted for my full miltek system

Thats my video :-D lol

Reactions: articuno88 and J.R.
No but hybrid turbo has effected it by 3-5mpg

definately on the purchase list! just need my remap out of the way then i'll get one of these

U wanna get this first mate then the remap and dyno as its best to run a tank of fuel through the exhaust so it beds in then remap it and it sounds better after driving with it plus get it dyno'd with the exhaust and remap

my centre boc and back box was rusty as hell and leaking, and i didnt want to buy a full system incase it sounded sh1t so i welded in straight pipe and made some 90 degree bends for the back box and fitted cobra twin 3" inward rolled tail pipes (straight through and a job that is a rough as a badgers ****) but i think it sound ORSUM!!! ill try and get a vid up sometime soon.

Reactions: TDI140
U did a bodge job mate ? I wouldnt recommend that lol

it is just a quick fix, i will be getting a proper exhaust when the funds are flowing again...

Will it cause any damage?? i still got my cat in though if that helps any

U wanna get this first mate then the remap and dyno as its best to run a tank of fuel through the exhaust so it beds in then remap it and it sounds better after driving with it plus get it dyno'd with the exhaust and remap
never heard of a exhaust bedding in lol only insides get covered on exhaust soot and can sound better less of the metallic noise

Thats what my tuning guy said lol so i did what he told me

parts that "bed in" would be moving parts like brakes clutches etc. get a new tuner ha