OPS fitted by Nigel

Ryan21

Reaction score
Couldnt ask for a better job.
Would never know it was done in the factory.
Would highly recommend!!!
Only used OEM parts!!
Top bloke!!
ImageImageImageImage

Reactions: NHN, Jameze, Walts2782 and 2 others
My MK2 RNSE is calling out for this!

May have to look into this.

Looks unreal! ;)

Give him a shout and he will sort you out what you need for your spec of your car etc.
very nice mod to have.

Will be having some work done soon with any luck. He did my RNSE instal a little while back and his work is top notch. Had a similar system on my old 1 series and one love it on the A3....... Damn budget

Reactions: NHN
Wow that looks awesome mate, i think i'm going to have to invest in something like this when i decide to get an RNS-e fitted!

Ryan, you my friend are very welcome, absolute gentleman supplying tea & food, delight to meet you.

Glad Audi finally pulled finger out of there butts to fix your brake systems, that was a joke tbh, also don't forget to challenge them about that flaking paint on underside/inside of the front bumper, as that is the worst place for water to get under lacquer/paint tbh given its facing the road, sooner the better.

Thoroughly enjoyed that day tbh mate, installing OPS, paint/lacquer came out very well & the fitting with modifications worked out perfectly, very pleased with the job & it timed well as rain started when I was packing away lol.

Let me know if you decided to keep the gloss black or change to matt, looked quite nice as it was left tbh, makes my grill sensors look boring now lol.

Thanks again & hope to see you futurewise.