Departing, for now!

essIII

Reaction score
Long time lurker, occasional poster, bidding goodbye to the 8P forums, and ASN for now. This place has been a huge source of help over the years, as well as an exceptionally bad influence on my wallet. Thanks to all!

I've just traded my S3 for the controversial looking M135i.

Out.

In.

​Good luck with the new car, please drop in and say hi when you can. Enjoy the new car. :) x

Good luck in the snow with the BMW....:arco:

Reactions: Darylaas and TDI140
Good luck with the bmw, imo the audi looks twice as good in comparison how come you didnt go for the rs3 pal ?

Good luck with the bmw, imo the audi looks twice as good in comparison how come you didnt go for the rs3 pal ?

1. Local Audi dealer looked at me like a piece of sh*t on the 3 occasions I tried to test drive it.
2. Same 8P platform as the S3 - now superseded.
3. More expensive.
4. Fancied some RWD 6 cylinder action.

Reactions: jb0o, Rhyso, Darylaas and 1 other person
Very nice and love the colour choice.Having had a test drive myself in the M135i,
i know you are in for alot of driving enjoyment..:yes:

Probably because the drive of a BMW knocks the socks off of an RS3!

The 135i are in the new league of hot hatch. Unfortunately the RS3 is built on a decade old platform.

Reactions: essIII
Got to agree with the above, however the looks of the new 1's don't do it for me... especially the rear end. Though there's no denying they'd be an absolute hoot to drive.

Enjoy pal.

I was talking about the looks not the performance

Cheers for the comments guys. I can't deny that it's a funny looking beast, but it's definitely grown on me. Maybe thats because it makes a series of awesome noises and is excellent fun to hoon around in. S3 will always be remembered fondly!

Enjoy your car. I tried to get the mrs to get a 135 but she opted for a 120d as she wanted a convertible. I was gutted.