SuperChip remaped my A3 today

SPARTAN91

RED FIVE STANDING BY
Regional Rep
Reaction score
After nearly 2 years of owner ship took the plunge so after my Superchip Blue fin arrived yesterday I installed the new map at first light this morning and after an hour or so of driving around the local roads and A11 bypass of my local town I can safely say I have a very diffrent car from yesterday well happy with the map and just what the front wheels orded.
The jump from 140 to about 170 for my 2.0tdi suit me down to the ground and I know remaping is a very big subject and people have lots to say about all the differnet remaps on offer out there but for me it worked out just fine.

Good for you - I'm on Bluefin stage 2 and very happy. You'll inevitably get the usual 'Bluefin is rubbish' posts - ignore them ...

Reactions: SPARTAN91
Keep thinking about this for mine...

Am I right in thinking this is the plug and play box that you've used? Do you mind me asking what the cost was?

hope you enjoy buddy

Mark

Thanks for the warning

Thats right it the plug and play box all in a day that I used. I was lucky in that I got hold of a used blue fin from ebay for £45,WELL CHUFFED and as the unit was only 2 months old and the last owner hadn't returned the remap to bluefin I only had to pay to have it reset via my PC and using the superchips software so didn't need to send it back to them at a cost of £225 so saved about £90 for a new one. Well worth it as it's made a big differents as the car alot more responsive now.

I've just re-mapped mine with bluefin also about 3 weeks ago ...What a difference it makes. No more big turbo lag.

And I can drive more slower in 3rd gear without thinking it might stall on a low rev.

Reactions: SPARTAN91
That the thing now working out which gear to be in as I found out it wants to pull away alot fast in 2 3 and 4 and in 6 will still pull well with lower revs it think it has confused the poor gear change indicator display as it can't keep up

That the thing now working out which gear to be in as I found out it wants to pull away alot fast in 2 3 and 4 and in 6 will still pull well with lower revs it think it has confused the poor gear change indicator display as it can't keep up

Me too ....all thou I don't have the gear indicator on my screen. What year is your car ?

View attachment 14694

58 reg with white DIS.The gear number is show on the bottom of the DIS and advises when to change up or down

Just checking as mines a 53 and I've upgraded everything including the White DIS. But I can never get that gear change thing to work. I think it's something to do with my old ECU.