FIRST MOD DONE!!!

benclothier

Reaction score
hi all!!!

I have just completed my first mod. The s3 pedals arrived this morning (Czech Rep Seller) and i couldnt wait to put them on. At first before the were attached i thought they may not look right but now i think the are the dogs round things. So now my question is this....

For a newbie with 1 mod under my belt, Whats a good next step???

Good work. Got mine from that Czech seller too. They look good

whats your car, spec etc?

2006 2.0 TDi 140 S Line hatchback

I have ideas for bigger mods (steering wheel, DLR's, etc) But i really fancy doing some more little things my self

as for pics, i was doing it in a public car park and i just wanted to get it sorted as i live near some 'undesirables' i wish i had a space near my flat :(

i am thinking of a set of peddal covers myself have you got a link to that set please?

i reckon you should go for the chrome s3 air vents itl add that premium look to the car

funny enough zaf thats what ive been thinkin about. the only stumbling block is finding them, and im not sure how to fit them

am pretty sure they're readily available on ebay... i picked my set up for £60 and if i recall right the vents just pop out if u gently prise them

I too got mine from the same seller - he must be making a fortune from ASN members! ;)

Ignore the dirt :(

IMG_3170_zps4242619a.jpg

Im trying to upload some pics but i don't have FB and im finding it a little difficult. can anyone help meeee???

Just a query guys - whats the benefit of this mod? Is it cosmetic or are these gripper perhaps? I've got an S3 so not tried the standard A3 pedals but intrigued as to the benefits.

I found no difference in grip compared to the standard pedals so purely cosmetic ;)

Its true they are mostly cosmetic, but they do feel better under foot. Especially the throttle.

Maybe, but i enjoyed doing it and love the way it looks. Each to his own boys

Oh come on Ben, its just friendly joke/banter, nothing personal.

Any1 fitted a foot rest? I have an S3 so have these pedals already (haha)

Haha but i get 55mpg lol im not keen on the footrest and without it the stock one is barely visible most of the time. Its there but its not there if you get me lol