Will these fit???

Mickmcclue

Reaction score
Been looking at a set of alloys for my 2010 audi a3 2.0tdi alloys are 5x112 ET35 centre bore 57.1 will these be a straight fit???

Width? Anything over 8" and you'll probably have running, maybe tyre dependent too.

It will hit the springs on the back when u drive over some humps. i had som dotz hanzo 18" with the same spec as u. i had to change to 17" with ET48 because ET35 on our cars isnt any good. maby it will work with some spacers. but i dont want to us that on my car and it is not allow in my contry.

It will hit the springs on the back when u drive over some humps. i had som dotz hanzo 18" with the same spec as u. i had to change to 17" with ET48 because ET35 on our cars isnt any good. maby it will work with some spacers. but i dont want to us that on my car and it is not allow in my contry.

Spacers make wheels sit out of the arches more, so they definitely won't fit with spacers!

Won't hit the springs, that when ET goes over 60-ish (on an 7.5" or wider). Low ET will hit rub the arches (unless on standard suspension, even S-Line will likely rub with 225s). Spacers will absolutely not work with ET35.