It's likely I'll be upgrading to an S3 in the next 12-18 months and I'm already shopping etc.
I wanted to know what it's like to live with. So I have a few questions that I feel could be useful to me and other potential buyers:
- What's the REAL MPG on average?
- How much do you drive in miles per week and how often do you re-fuel?
- How's the ride to live with?
- How's the volume to live with?
- What problems have you had since ownership? (did any of them re-occur?)
- Are there any common faults you're afraid you might experience?