Lowered car on JOM Coilovers what drop links would be suitable ?

Black

Reaction score
I have got 2006 Audi 8P and I bought JOM coilies had those fitted, very comfortable although didn't come with drop links, any suggestions it's seems like quite a far distance from coilies to the drop link bar (which ATM bangs on wishbones).
Thanks

FK tuning does adjustable end links and so does whiteline. I have whiteline on my car and they seem to work well.

In NZ. ECS tuning has them or just find a whiteline dealer locally.

I have got 2006 Audi 8P and I bought JOM coilies had those fitted, very comfortable although didn't come with drop links, any suggestions it's seems like quite a far distance from coilies to the drop link bar (which ATM bangs on wishbones).
Thanks

Hmm. My joms were wound right down and never hit anything! I actually had miles of clearance. Standard drop links too. Strange.

Hmm. My joms were wound right down and never hit anything! I actually had miles of clearance. Standard drop links too. Strange.

do JOMs have helper springs? You may have left yours in and the OP may have removed his.

In relation to clearance, i never had a problem with this. I'm not a suspension expert, but I upgraded mine so I could reduce preload on the front sway bar and back within spec after lowering.

do JOMs have helper springs? You may have left yours in and the OP may have removed his.

Good theory but no helpers on joms. Actually i know have fks, with the helpers removed, and im evn lower than i was on joms by a good 30mm and still nothing hits!

Ummm, I think it is 35 sits flush with the front arch

If its 35 youll defo need a 205, although my guess would be your wheels are 45 in which case a 215 will suffice to obtain clearance needed.

If its 35 youll defo need a 205, although my guess would be your wheels are 45 in which case a 215 will suffice to obtain clearance needed.
thanks bud, your help is much appreciated honestly. I do have picture, but I can't tell if it's 35 or 45, I will need to take them off tomorrow and have a look.