• 1 Post By N8
  • 3 Post By Veneeringman
  • 1 Post By N8
  • 1 Post By soulsurfer

Thread: Bluetooth and Cruise Control retrofit by NHN

Neutral

Status

Thumbs up Bluetooth and Cruise Control retrofit by NHN

Just had this fitted by NHN / Nigel. He done a brilliant job, very professional with a very high attention to detail.
    I cannot fault him or his work one bit. Very happy with the results. If you want anything retrofitted he is your guy.
    NHN and tam2oo5 like this.

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Another happy member. Well done Nigel. x
    NHN likes this.
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Neutral

Status
    Just out of interest how much did nhn charge? I did mine myself cruise control and trip computer enabled with stalk for 50 quid.

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Tom, thanks for the feedback mate, much appreciated with the tea today as I was hanging on very little sleep, lol, nice to meet you & glad we got you hooked up, hope you're happy with the systems & hope to see you in the future for the other things discussed.
    N8 likes this.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

NHN
    Modmetractor

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by harvz View Post
    Just out of interest how much did nhn charge? I did mine myself cruise control and trip computer enabled with stalk for 50 quid.
    Tom accepted a price & appears to be happy with the outcome, so what he paid is between myself & the client.

It would always be cheaper doing yourself, as you don't have the fuel, travel, tools, servicing, tyres, maintenance, insurance, tax, etc to pay for to get to the site to do the work, the parts for cruise from audi are £100, so for what he paid for my time & knowledge, he did well, same goes for the BT system.
    Last edited by NHN; 25th April 2013 at 21:32.
    N8 and Sandra like this.

OEM RETROFITS - CRUISE CONTROL - SAT NAV - BLUETOOTH - AMI - HEADLIGHT SYSTEMS

PARKING SYSTEMS - DIAGNOSTICS - FAULT FINDING - BODYWORK - PAINTWORK

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post
    Tom accepted a price & appears to be happy with the outcome, so what he paid is between myself & the client.

It would always be cheaper doing yourself, as you don't have the fuel, travel, tools, servicing, tyres, maintenance, insurance, tax, etc to pay for to get to the site to do the work, the parts for cruise audi are £100, so for what he paid for my time & knowledge, he did well, same goes for the BT system.
    This.

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by NHN View Post

It would always be cheaper doing yourself, as you don't have the fuel, travel, tools, servicing, tyres, maintenance, insurance, tax, etc to pay for to get to the site to do the work, the parts for cruise audi are £100, so for what he paid for my time & knowledge, he did well, same goes for the BT system.
    Oh ok just interested really.... Wanted to know what roughly the going rate is to get work done by someone else.
    Feedback was made public that's why I asked... I state the price of what people charged me for jobs. Prevents people getting ripped off as they know a rough price. Not saying u would rip someone off but for future ref I know what the going rate is.
    But if u wanna keep things secret undercover go for it mate

Bazinga

Status
    As Nigel says above, it's between him and his customer and is nobody else's business. If you get a price and don't like it then don't have the work done. Not everyone's price is the same.
    N8, NHN and Sandra like this.
    2012 Misano Red RS3 / Bucket seats Heated front & Rear / Aluminium Styling Pack / Bose / RNS-E / Bluetooth / Mobile phone prep low / AMI / Reversing Sensors / LED number plate lights / Led interior light pack / VCDS / Cruise Control / Exclusive Inlays / Auto Lights & Wipers / 8.5J fronts / extended leather / Michelin Pilot super sport tyres / and a few other things

Neutral

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Veneeringman View Post
    As Nigel says above it's between him and his customer and is nobody else's business. If you get a price and don't like it then don't have the work done. Not everyone's price is the same.
    Yh I stated if he wants to be secret about it thats up to him and that's how he likes to carry out his work but its not illegal or unethical to ask... Jeez why so touchy on price. I told u what it cost me.

N8
    Kowalski Details

Status

My Social Networking

Add N8 on Facebook Visit N8's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Veneeringman View Post
    As Nigel says above, it's between him and his customer and is nobody else's business. If you get a price and don't like it then don't have the work done. Not everyone's price is the same.
    Life should be as simple as your reply.

S3 Pollution Plus+ Edition

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by harvz View Post
    Yh I stated if he wants to be secret about it thats up to him and that's how he likes to carry out his work but its not illegal or unethical to ask... Jeez why so touchy on price. I told u what it cost me.
    To be fair, if you were trying to make a living, telling everyone your price narrows you down to that certain price.

However if you dont tell everyone a price, you can pretty much charge what you like as no-one knows your 'going rate'.....

There will only possibly be a few extra quid in it for him as people know the 'rough' the cost, but thats a few more eggs on the table either way!
    2012 Ibis Black Edition S-tronic S3, 3 Door, Shark Stage 2, MTC Intake Kit, Powerflex Fast Road Dogbone Mount, Full Non Res Milltek Exhaust, Forge Development Intercooler + DV system,
    340bhp Mikes Ibis BE 2012 S3...

Neutral

Status
    I don't know the rough going price tho... Hence the question lol

But Yh tru dat stamp Guy if he wanna charge someone more than others fair play. I thought he would have fixed prices + expenses.

1st Gear

Status
    Why don't you send a pm, get his number and have a chat about your requirements, I'm sure he'll tell you the price then; simples
    N8 likes this.
    Ask admin to advertise here