Help fitting Bose

tommo5600

Reaction score
I have the Bose speakers, sub, and amp on the way but where the hell does the amp and sub live?!?!?!

I'm guessing the sub is under the rear seat?

I plan on making a how to for doing this and also the rear door cards so any hits would be great.

2004 3 door v6

Good Luck with that!
The sub goes behind the nearside boot panel, where the current sub is. The amp goes on the opposite side.
I do hope you have the full wiring loom otherwise it is an almost impossible task. Even with the full loom it's a major job for a small improvement - that's why there are so many sets on ebay!
You need to rewire all the speakers, run power front to back as well as the front & rear pre-outs from the HU to the amp, then additional wiring from the amp to the sub. All of the looms use bespoke connectors.
This stealth sub install guide will give you some idea:
http://freepdfhosting.com/8677a0ca0d.pdf

never mind, if anything it makes me want to do it more. plus can't fit the speaker covers and not have the rest!

It's not worth it. Uprated sub in the back will make a mahoosive difference. Search the site for ideas. Bose is overly rich sound with tinny highs but if that's how you like your music then good luck with the install.