New DRL Lights For A3

They're nice, I'd really like some new DRL's as mine are old school but it's a no go as I wouldn't want to lose the factory fitted Xenons.

I have the same lights from the opening post , in regards to levelling, these can be manually adjusted to meet UK requirements but you also need to transfer the electric levelling motors from your original lamps if you want to continue adjusting electrically, I also fitted a HiD 6000k kit supplied by Well Done HiD, its actually an oem ballast and to date iv had no problems with it however they were pretty pricey at £145 but to be fair its cheap for an oem kit and that was with a group discount aswel.
Just a point to note though, not many fellow forum members are too fond on these headlights, I love them personally and get asked quite often where I got them from, maybe they just look better in person.

Heres the link to my post on the LTI headlights http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...8446-honest-opinions-please-some-my-mods.html

I have the same lights from the opening post , in regards to levelling, these can be manually adjusted to meet UK requirements but you also need to transfer the electric levelling motors from your original lamps if you want to continue adjusting electrically, I also fitted a HiD 6000k kit supplied by Well Done HiD, its actually an oem ballast and to date iv had no problems with it however they were pretty pricey at £145 but to be fair its cheap for an oem kit and that was with a group discount aswel.
Just a point to note though, not many fellow forum members are too fond on these headlights, I love them personally and get asked quite often where I got them from, maybe they just look better in person.

Heres the link to my post on the LTI headlights http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...8446-honest-opinions-please-some-my-mods.html

Hi do you have any pics of the headlights in the dark?

the last five pics on my opening post are in the dark, I will try take some more tomorrow If I get a chance