Chris NottAH Fabrications
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: New DRL Lights For A3

Drive safe, stay alive.

Status
    Current: 8P3 '59 2.0 TFSI 3DR S-Line | Adaptive Bixenons with DLR's | Folding electric mirrors | Heated half leathers |
    Previous : '06 2.0 TDi Sportback in Dolphin Grey| SE | DSG | Satnav | Privacy glass | auto lights | comfort pack |

2. # ADS
    ADS

Stop me

Status
    They're nice, I'd really like some new DRL's as mine are old school but it's a no go as I wouldn't want to lose the factory fitted Xenons.
    2006 A3 2.0TDI 170 S Line Mauritius Blue
    Bluetooth | RNSE | MFSW | BOSE | DRL | Xenon Plus | Half Leather | Heated Seats | Parking Sensors

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by sliced View Post
    Sounds good, might get one ordered.

Neutral

Status
    I have the same lights from the opening post , in regards to levelling, these can be manually adjusted to meet UK requirements but you also need to transfer the electric levelling motors from your original lamps if you want to continue adjusting electrically, I also fitted a HiD 6000k kit supplied by Well Done HiD, its actually an oem ballast and to date iv had no problems with it however they were pretty pricey at £145 but to be fair its cheap for an oem kit and that was with a group discount aswel.
    Just a point to note though, not many fellow forum members are too fond on these headlights, I love them personally and get asked quite often where I got them from, maybe they just look better in person.

Heres the link to my post on the LTI headlights Honest Opinions Please on Some of My Mods :)

1st Gear

Status
    Quote Originally Posted by zaf786 View Post
    I have the same lights from the opening post , in regards to levelling, these can be manually adjusted to meet UK requirements but you also need to transfer the electric levelling motors from your original lamps if you want to continue adjusting electrically, I also fitted a HiD 6000k kit supplied by Well Done HiD, its actually an oem ballast and to date iv had no problems with it however they were pretty pricey at £145 but to be fair its cheap for an oem kit and that was with a group discount aswel.
    Just a point to note though, not many fellow forum members are too fond on these headlights, I love them personally and get asked quite often where I got them from, maybe they just look better in person.

Heres the link to my post on the LTI headlights Honest Opinions Please on Some of My Mods :)
    Hi do you have any pics of the headlights in the dark?

Neutral

Status
    the last five pics on my opening post are in the dark, I will try take some more tomorrow If I get a chance

1st Gear

Status
    Found a site selling them but seller said their only for LHD cars, how would I go about converting LHD headlights to RHD.
    Tuning FK Automotive | Scheinwerfer Daylight Set Audi A3 Typ 8P/8PA Bj. 03-08 schwarz | purchase online

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12