voorhees SIEG HEIL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwatrow

Reaction score
Yet another administrator who is unable to offer a rational discussion, but has easy access to the big red "Thread Locked" button. Why don't you try to engage.
K

Dude, you sound like a right moaner. Coming onto a forum & whinging about the people who help to keep it running in the first place isn't going to endear you to anyone!

I cant believe that ,voorhees has always been there if ever i had any problems shocking!

Dude
get a grip, stop moaning
your like a little kid who no-one wants to have on their team coz they suck

Its a forum, as much as you have have your 'right' to free speech etc etc
we have our right to not put up with infantile cr@p from someone who throws their dummy out when they dont get enough attention from mummy...
So please..
Do one..

Dude
get a grip, stop moaning
your like a little kid who no-one wants to have on their team coz they suck

Its a forum, as much as you have have your 'right' to free speech etc etc
we have our right to not put up with infantile cr@p from someone who throws their dummy out when they dont get enough attention from mummy...
So please..
Do one..

Do one what?

Why are we giving this chap the satisfaction of responding?

Move along. nothing to see here.

Kwatrow,

A couple of things it's probably prudent to note at this point:

1) Access to this site is provided as a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to withdraw your access privileges; if you like, arbitrarily. As it is, we try to operate a fairer system than that; only imposing sanctions on those members of the community who are, in short, spoiling it for the majority.

2) If at any point, a grievance arises between any community member and our volunteer staff members, we request that you contact an Administrator (myself or the 'Administrators' account) to commence [grown-up] arbitration and discussion, with a view to hopefully achieving a compromise.

Now, this is not the first childish moany post I've noticed from you on the RADAR (it might give pause for thought that your posts have been reported invariably by your peers - not by other members of the site team), so I'll give it to you simply to save everyone some time:

If you've got a problem, talk to us about it, rationally, using as many of the brain cells you may have within your swede as you can. If on the other hand, you prefer to keep posting threads like this one, I'm now formally inviting you to f**k off.

Capiche?

I'll expect a PM opening a discussion about your grievance (or failing that, your absence from the forums).

Best regards,

Rob.
ASN Admin

Last edited:
Reactions: robbiemac, Cruiser89, martinivw and 6 others
80871558.gif

:ninja:

Reactions: robbiemac, Ironborn and mjr901
Can someone please ban this guy from the forum, fed up of seeing the forum littered with his threads slagging off the site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.