JoJo S3 Drift King!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwatrow

Reaction score
Well, Mr "Drift King", why would you lock my previous thread, there was no offensiveness.
My "POINT" was that the forum has a surplus of people wanting to make statements of their own vehicular prowess rather than offering helpfulness to people who have a genuine query. I thought that a forum was a place where conversations could take place, not somewhere that people who only have 18" wheels or 170hp would be put down. My original technical query is incidental now, your oppression to free speech is not.
K.

This guy's a bit of a nobber... Let me guess, are you on the Occupy mailing list too?
Someone (a respected forum member) DID help you. Think you might have snookered any future chance of that... Chill out mate?!

Your question was answered, therefore nobody else needed to give you an answer again.

You don't answer a question twice.

Quit moaning, stop being a tightarse and go buy a Haynes manual if the "experience" here isn't good enough.

Reactions: AJC, Zach1992, J.R. and 2 others
Well, Mr "Drift King", why would you lock my previous thread, there was no offensiveness.
My "POINT" was that the forum has a surplus of people wanting to make statements of their own vehicular prowess rather than offering helpfulness to people who have a genuine query. I thought that a forum was a place where conversations could take place, not somewhere that people who only have 18" wheels or 170hp would be put down. My original technical query is incidental now, your oppression to free speech is not.
K.

I think you've made a typo in your username...

It should be ****-row, shouldn't it???

Reactions: nbray67, max69vk and Turbo jay
It was locked because it was a pointless thread and of no intrest too anyone listening to you bi*ching

I assume it's the £20 note one he's on about. I don't get the "POINT" he's trying to make though, all of his previous posts/threads have been answered. Not sure why he's decided it was Jojo's fault either; the thread was pointless b1tching so was locked - end of. This one will likely end up the same, but with a nice lump from the ban hammer thrown in for good measure.

Reactions: Turbo jay
He was moaning because he thought people were waiting on this forum to give him immediate answers to his questions.

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/186082-rear-seat.html

Then decided to make a thread so he could vent the moan

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-sportback-8p-chassis/186163-all-free-%C2%A320-note-19-alloys-fmic-hybrid-turbo.html

Strange that if he had bothered to search the past forums he would have found an extremely similar thread from an equally annoying guy looking for the same

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/a3-s3-...sportback-rear-seat-bench-removal-anyone.html

Luv it, luv it, this is the best response I've ever had.
Batch - no idea what the "occupy list" is
Ads - nice quip
Turbo jay - just because it is pointless to some does not mean that the freedom of reasonable speech should be curtailed. No swearing etc in the thread, if people want to have a bit of verbal jockeying, why not.
MartayMcFly- the emphasis on POINT was that the thread was closed down because there was no POINT in it.
BenS38P3 - Sold the remapped B5RS4 because it was unnecessarily fast for my driving roads and I'm doing too many miles now. How BIG are your wheels then.
Rear seat benches must just bring out the impatience in people. Yep, guess so.
Have a nice day y'all
K.

Its a shame the forum has attracted a few trolls of late.

All this over a rear seat is quite funny...god help us if his turbo goes..

Its a shame the forum has attracted a few trolls of late.

All this over a rear seat is quite funny...god help us if his turbo goes..

Best84, I'm not the Troll, everybody else is, I'm not dissing anybody, I'm just trying to maintain freedom of speech whilst being (perhaps unreasonably) disappointed at my initial response to a minor technical query. Try this:
I'm a troll foldy roll : The Three Billy goats gruff song by Frank Luther - YouTube
Luv U
K

Status
Not open for further replies.