Out of the frying pan into the fire?

johnmv55

Reaction score
After a not too healthy relationship with a 2.0FSI, and having looked at everything else out there I have settled on a 5 month old 2.0T S-line quattro, Misano, xenons,bose,rain/light,and interior light, wish me luck..........

Nice car, great engine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Enjoy it when it arrives...

Why was your new car for sale after only 5 months... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Very good Bowfer, make the guy worry even more now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I'm just jesting,but you know how it is.

If my car weren't a company car,I'd have it up for sale after only 6 months,and I certainly wouldn't be telling prospective buyers it's been in for umpteen rattles and uses oil like a 10 year old moped.

I'm sure I'd use some 'creative thinking' for the sale. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

ex demo car, 3000 miles, doesn't worry me!!!! my first A3 was an ex press car, perfect for nigh on 5 years.

Thanks for the good wishes, Thursday is D day
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/yes.gif

New car in path as I speak, wonderfull! no squeeks,rattles nothing, my last car was a "bad" car, picked it up in the middle of a torrential downpour, noticed the steering wheel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif on the way home and a rattle from under the dash later that day. We went to Llandudno one day in the last car, when we returned we could see two seagulls fighting on the roof of one car in amongst probably 200 cars, whose roof were they scrapping on? mine, jinxed absolutely jinxed. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Today must be nigh on the hottest Oct day for decades when I picked up mt 2.0T, by heck I hope it's a good omen!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hottest October day since 1881 apparently.

Bowfer might remember that one...

[/ QUOTE ]

oh yeh, that was his 50th /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Oh the banter..
Christ,if you boys think 38 is old,you'll think other members on here have more creaks than an A3.