18" or 19" alloys wheels

tanjawi

Reaction score
:salute:hello every1 hope all good

Got an Audi a3 2.0 T fsi sportback 2005

just a question please

does 19" alloys wheel will cause any rubbing or arching ???
is there any prefered measrment ???

and which is the best brand of alloys not replicals and not to expensive
i have some brands in my mind would like to know if any1 has tried thiere quality

1 ZCW - 2 RS - 3 Kei Racing - 4 Inovit - 5 ZITO - 6 Team Dynamics 7 - Borbet
if you know any good makes please tell me

bodget 1000 £ with good tyres

Plese would like some advice befor i buy which i go for 18" or 19" im not looking for rubbing problems and arching
and which brand is good

thank you very much

19" wouldn't cause rubbing issues, the main thing you would want to consider is width and offset (ET). If you don't want issues you should be looking around for 7.5J to 8J and about ET45+. (although i have tried 8J ET40 myself with no issues).

In terms of brands, I personally like OEM's as not all wheels go with the A3. With 1k you could possibly get rotor alloys (OEM) or S3/s-line's for cheaper prices. Go for some OEM's or BBS CH (I would prefer 18").

Alternatively Team Dynamics Pro Race are nice wheels, good quality and light/strong.

I've got a set of Inovit 18" wheels on my other motor. They look okay and quality isn't too bad , but they are quite heavy and balance isn't perfect needing more weights than you'd expect.

Hi all thx for replay
Persian why would you choose 18"
cheers

Really personal preference, I don't like too much of a big wheel on a car (talking from past experience) makes it look weird and of course you can get a away with 18's not lowered but if you go for 19's then lowering is a MUST as your ride would be too high.