My car is broken and back to dealer

Bullys3

Reaction score
1 water leak behind front fog light think its the washer bottle as when I filled it it soon emptied
2 dash says boot is open when its closed and keeps alarming
3 sounds like a diesel on idle possible cam let but was changed the day before we picked it up when we bought it
4 very loud hissing/whistle noise when on boost and no power really, checked diverter valve myself today and its the old one but looks fine needs changing anyway I think to revision D

Didn't feel right this morning and the wife said it felt low on power she said our old Astra vxr was quicker as standard before we did it stage 2

I would ring them if you haven't already today

Washer bottle,could be a hose has popped off.I had this a few months back,and got it sorted by a local mechanic friend who serviced my car,as you have to remove the wheel arch liner etc to get to the bottom of the bottle.

whats a cam let ?

Hopefully picking my car up tomorrow, the pipe had come off the washer bottle that feeds the rear, new boot catch as micro switch broke on it, new Diverter valve and PCV valve as that's where I was loosing boost, said its a different animal now fingers crossed I'm getting it tomorrow afternoon!